Season Ticket Prices Have Just Been Announced.

I heard yesterday someone say the capacity is going to be 27,000 not 33,000. All of the 300 and 400 levels are closed off.

Supporters are bleacher seats which I guess is what you mean by terrace. There are no backs on the seats. They're just metal benches. I'm guessing there is no cap minus right field bleachers.

Can be that the 27k is the max number of the season tickets that is possible to sell ?
With David Villa and I hope 2 other great names even 33.444 will be a small capacity...........

We will be lucky to average 15k at Yankee stadium.

So a £10-11 standing room ticket would have been popular.. ;)
It indeed would have.

If not for the FA's "safety" rules they would have nearly the entire stadium standing the entire match. I understand why they needed instate those rules originally (little no seating, dangerous actions by supporters, filling the area over capacity) but they are no longer based on safety but to assure the few attendees that wish to go, sit, and remain quiet the entire match are not disadvantaged. I support those individuals have a place to enjoy their flavour of experience but that can be in the family stand—no need to assure the ground has no singing or calls from any direction.

Anyway, rant over.

Reactions: Across the Pond