Song "singin The Blues"

Not sure I get you guys ,you say you want your own identity yet want to sing a man city classic ?
By the way we can keep it up for 20 mins or more at a time.
I don't really care who sang what first, I just want an easy song that sounds good. Celtic did come on you bhoys in green first, every club in the world has some version of the saints come marching in, and hey baby was sang by liverpool for riise... there is no less identity due to the recycling of songs, it happens everywhere. We should really just be concerned about getting the whole place singing loudly than anything else.

So take out the "and"

I don't know why everyone is so nit picky... the song has been sung for years at Wednesday and City
You can't sing about the red bulls losing if they haven't lost. Not being nit picky, it just doesn't make sense

BTW, the word AND isn't actually a part of the song

You can't sing about the red bulls losing if they haven't lost. Not being nit picky, it just doesn't make sense

BTW, the word AND isn't actually a part of the song
Does David Villa have to have a glass of sangria every time we sing that song? It's a song, not a recitation of current events.

Does David Villa have to have a glass of sangria every time we sing that song? It's a song, not a recitation of current events.
Don't get the sangria reference, but it would seem pretty fucking stupid to sing RED BULLS LOSE when they win

Don't get the sangria reference, but it would seem pretty fucking stupid to sing RED BULLS LOSE when they win
After the U.S. lost to Belgium last summer the bar where I watched (with about 700 Long Island supporters) burst into I Believe That We Will Win. I thought it was bizarre.

I guess the 38,000 sheffield wednesday fans singing the song at Hillsborough [see video above] for their team (who play in blue and white) have no clue what they're doing then.
It's not that they have no clue it's that languages carry regional differences. There is no connection between The Blues as defined by American music and The Blues as defined by 38k Mancs. Frankly there's a big gap between a NYers connection to The Blues and the meaning that would have for someone in St Louis.

The fact that there's no contradiction in UK doesn't mean there is none in NY. We speak a different language.

He's David Villa
He drinks sangria
Came from España
To bring us joy
He's five foot seven
Our football heaven
Please don't take our Villa away