Special Event Nov 13th

How about this? Couldn't find an Etihad picture with navy blue in the background.
Jersey.png

Jersey Side.png Shorts.png

Reactions: SayWhat44
View attachment 715

Can someone take this jersey (same color), change all of the mint green to sky blue, and swap in the NYCFC crest and Etihad for Sounders and XBOX. Etihad in light blue.

I believe that is our jersey.

Here ya go, I even dropped in the new MLS logo. I think this is close to what it's going to be, but navy instead of black.

nycfc-jersey-1.jpg

Although I think the blue will be less "highlighter" blue and more "Carolina" Blue

Although now that I look at it again, I think the highlighter effect is because it's blue on black. I think you nailed it

Although now that I look at it again, I think the highlighter effect is because it's blue on black. I think you nailed it

Yeah, I sampled the color right from the NYCFC logo. It's not spot on, but close. This would be a sweet jersey.

Reactions: Kjbert
Yeah, I sampled the color right from the NYCFC logo. It's not spot on, but close. This would be a sweet jersey.

Honestly - the league/NYCFC aren't going to reinvent the wheel here. They are going to use the same template as the rest of the league. From the brightened picture of Villa posted in our e-mail, it's going to be a "simple" classy, Adidas jersey. I think the Sounders Third Kit that you sampled above is the same design. One background color, adidas stripes and capped sleeves. The Crest, the Adidas Logo and the Sponsor. Excited.

Reactions: Paul
I highly doubt we will get something like that, but I really with we would. I Absolutly love the simplicity of it.

I'm on mobile, but is it blue or black?

Why do you doubt that we will get something lik ethat?

This is what we know so far:

The Jersey is Dark
The Jersey, from the picture, is presumably Navy Blue
The Jersey has Sky Blue Adidas stripes
The NYCFC Crest is on the Upper Left Chest
Adidas makes all of the MLS Jerseys
The same kit layout is used for ALL MLS Squads

So I did another version with navy for the shirt color. I think navy/light blue will be the colors of the shirt. Black looks great, but I don't see why they would go black for a home jersey.

This is close to what I expect we'll see on Thursday minus some details. I love this.

nycyfc-Jersey.jpg

So I did another version with navy for the shirt color. I think navy/light blue will be the colors of the shirt. Black looks great, but I don't see why they would go black for a home jersey.

This is close to what I expect we'll see on Thursday minus some details. I love this.

View attachment 723
If it looks anything like this you can be sure that I'm gonna be purchasing it!

View attachment 723

I agree that this will most likely be the jersey we see on Thursday with a little orange here and there. I hope this is what it looks like anyway. Great work.

Reactions: Kjbert

View attachment 723
I'd be fine with this and the away white with sky blue as the secondary colors.
abr.gif

Reactions: Goodfella
Both of those look mighty fine. Carolina blue logo and Adidas stripes with orange collar and cuffs? I really wish we got the Chelsea style fading hoops though, not OCSC. I don't want anything crazy, but I'd like something other than a plain solid color... unless its the black. Then it's sexy as fuck no matter what.