Special Event Nov 13th

Seriously. Why?
Who gives a **** who releases the jerseys first? If they win a trophy before us, then maybe i'll care. Until then, who gives a f*** about Orlando?

I just got back from the Orlando forum and they are complaining that NYCFC beat them in the alphabet. They want them to rebrand to Greater Orlando City Calcio Club.

I was going to say something similar last night when I read his post and it's not the first post either about how they beat us to the punch or are ahead of us. No one fucking cares if you see their mickey mouse jerseys before ours. We're excited because we finally get to see the kits. This has nothing to do with Orlando.

Reactions: D_RoyJenkins
I know everyone is likely expecting sky blue as the main color of the kit, but I'm not sure why. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Melbourne City does not have a sky blue kit in their rotation this season. I'm thinking Man. City wants the distinction of having the sky blue shirts all their own. Like how the Yankees probably wouldn't allow NYCFC to do a white kit with navy pinstripes. I'm 99% convinced (especially after seeing the teaser put out by the club today) that the home kits for NYCFC will be primarily navy blue with sky blue accents (maybe a touch of orange). I'd love it if each club in the CFG family has their own distinct look at home.
Melbourne's first choice was sky blue for their home kit. However, Sydney FC protested as their main color and home kit is sky blue and the protest was upheld by the A-League. Reasoning was that the league was too small to have 2 teams with the same primary kit color. Retaining the red and white striped change kit was a nod to the history as Melbourne Heart as red was their primary, which was smart marketing and learning from the past mistakes of other club takeovers where history was erased (please refer to NY Red Bulls and Red Bull Salzburg). I would expect a sky blue primary kit, dark blue change. Perhaps a 3rd jersey released mid season.

Seriously. Why?
Who gives a **** who releases the jerseys first? If they win a trophy before us, then maybe i'll care. Until then, who gives a f*** about Orlando?

I just got back from the Orlando forum and they are complaining that NYCFC beat them in the alphabet. They want them to rebrand to Greater Orlando City Calcio Club.
Maybe I give a ****! I'm merely complaining about the fact that they keep announcing things before us. Why can't we go first? (Not that it matters)

I was going to say something similar last night when I read his post and it's not the first post either about how they beat us to the punch or are ahead of us. No one fucking cares if you see their mickey mouse jerseys before ours. We're excited because we finally get to see the kits. This has nothing to do with Orlando.
I realize that this has nothing to do with Orlando. I'm just as excited as the rest of you guys to see the kits. My only complaint is that we aren't releasing our kits first.

I realize that this has nothing to do with Orlando. I'm just as excited as the rest of you guys to see the kits. My only complaint is that we aren't releasing our kits first.

Well I doubt the scheduling of the event had anything to do with Orlando's nor was that in any type of consideration. But what may have been discussed is having it as close to the friendly with Columbia which is on Friday, Nov 14th. So that our club is on the minds of soccer fans as they watch the USMNT which always have good ratings.

Well it also doesn't help that every time you criticize our club we look at your avatar it's the logo of another club.

Reactions: CP_Scouse
Maybe I give a ****! I'm merely complaining about the fact that they keep announcing things before us. Why can't we go first? (Not that it matters)
i would imagine alot of fans here give a fuck. i give several to be honest, but the adidas store in soho is going to have more profit by black friday than the adidas store in the outlet malls of orlando

i would imagine alot of fans here give a fuck. i give several to be honest, but the adidas store in soho is going to have more profit by black friday than the adidas store in the outlet malls of orlando

Umm who doesn't like outlet malls. JK #Riseofthesoccermom

Reactions: Kjbert
Umm who doesn't like outlet malls. JK #Riseofthesoccermom
only bad thing about those outlets in orlando is the amount of international tourists. i swear 80% of shoppers there are from either England (not the U.K), Germany or France. The adidas store down there had a big chelsea section but no MLS section

only bad thing about those outlets in orlando is the amount of international tourists. i swear 80% of shoppers there are from either England (not the U.K), Germany or France. The adidas store down there had a big chelsea section but no MLS section

Brazil. Lots of Brazilian tourists in Orlando and they are half hoping those people will help fill the new stadium.

Reactions: CP_Scouse
However, if I do get the confirmation my ticket may be for sale for the right price.... say a jersey????