Special Event Nov 13th

He's 14... I'm sure he doesn't work for NYCFC. There is no Levine on the executive team. There is a Cody 'Levine' who sells tickets so possibly related and slipped the kid a photo image.

In anycase, Drainyoo's photoshop of the jerseys look awesome. I hope they're accurate. Clean look.
Hes also the organizer of the u21 supporters group. He's been to the office a hell of a lot more than any of us have. I'd be skeptical if he does know something...but age shouldn't disqualify his credibility.

NYCFC is special ;-)

Exactly, this ain't Real Madrid with their dragons and shit ;-)
psssshhhh3.gif

Tom - all of those jerseys are the same. And they are the same becuase Adidas develops them with input I am sure from MLS and the club. But it's all the same format.

I received an e-mail from NYCFC that we'll be contacted today about Thursday's event.
If that's the case then I guess not everyone who rsvpd right away is getting in.
Unless you contacted them and they just replied to you?
Haven't received any emails

Hes also the organizer of the u21 supporters group. He's been to the office a hell of a lot more than any of us have. I'd be skeptical if he does know something...but age shouldn't disqualify his credibility.
I'm happy the kid is proactive and an asset for the club. The fact that he said 'this is completely it. really. I've seen it' without any further details was annoying / a tease. There are 17 pages of comments from fans like us that are excited for kit details...

So I did another version with navy for the shirt color. I think navy/light blue will be the colors of the shirt. Black looks great, but I don't see why they would go black for a home jersey.

This is close to what I expect we'll see on Thursday minus some details. I love this.

View attachment 723
Great job, it's beautiful, i hope we get this collar and not the ugly Orlando City one.... Anyone know if there could possibly be an inaugural season patch on it... I may wait to closer to opening day to get the jersey for this reason... Plus season ticket holders may have a cityzen percentage discount by then

Nothing here. They're sure waiting until the last minute. I don't get what's taking so long. Submissions closed right away. They've had a week.

Yeah I haven't heard anything either I am more inclined to not go now. It is crazy that it's taking so long. I don't really get it.

I wrote them again stating that people need to inform their jobs they'll be taking time off. Most people can't wait till the last second.