Supporters Section: General Admission Vs Reserved Seating

General Admission vs Reserved Seating

• Total voters

Samuel Youn

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
May 5, 2014
Manhattan, NY
The club has no official word on how the seating in supporters section will be organized. I've seen some good cases for GA and some good reasons to go with reserved seating.

If you are going to sit in the Supporters section, which would you rather prefer/why?

I prefer GA. It'll make it easier for groups of friends to gather instead of being pinned down to one location.

Reactions: Buckley
After speaking with the leaders of the Third Rail and other supporters, we have decided to make the Supporters sections (235 – 238) General Admission seating. When the time comes for you to pick seats and you are interested in Supporters seating, you will have to call us. That info is in the Virtual Venue and will also be included with your seat selection appointment date and time that will be sent to you in early August.

http://www.nycfc.com/virtualvenue

I'm glad to hear it's GA. Will we have to choose one of the four sections or will all of 235-238 be open to us?

I'm glad to hear it's GA. Will we have to choose one of the four sections or will all of 235-238 be open to us?

As far as I know, it will be general admission per section. So if you pick 235, you must remain in 235. However, the best thing to do is wait for official announcements. Announcements will be made before the seat selection process begins.

I'm getting two tickets and I'm planning on the Third Rail section of the supporters section. Both my wife and myself are members of Third Rail, but if she can't make a game I'd like to invite a friend instead of letting the ticket go to waste. Will this person be able to get into the section if they are with me?

I'm getting two tickets and I'm planning on the Third Rail section of the supporters section. Both my wife and myself are members of Third Rail, but if she can't make a game I'd like to invite a friend instead of letting the ticket go to waste. Will this person be able to get into the section if they are with me?
yes