Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

chupalo

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
May 3, 2014
I'm wondering if I'm the only one experiencing issues with the ticket exchange. This started happening to me during the playoffs where my account correctly stated that my tickets were listed on the exchange but when I checked the TicketMaster seating map they were nowhere to be found. This season it is happening again. Our sales reps keep saying they are working on it but another week later and still no solution. "I am just as frustrated as you with this process" is absolutely no consolation when one of us is the paying ticket holder and the other is a paid employee.

Those that have tickets listed I highly recommend that you check if they are actually listed and complain accordingly.

I'd love to hear if there are others in the same boat.

NYCFC!

I'm wondering if I'm the only one experiencing issues with the ticket exchange. This started happening to me during the playoffs where my account correctly stated that my tickets were listed on the exchange but when I checked the TicketMaster seating map they were nowhere to be found. This season it is happening again. Our sales reps keep saying they are working on it but another week later and still no solution. "I am just as frustrated as you with this process" is absolutely no consolation when one of us is the paying ticket holder and the other is a paid employee.

Those that have tickets listed I highly recommend that you check if they are actually listed and complain accordingly.

I'd love to hear if there are others in the same boat.

NYCFC!

Yep, same problem. Very irritating.

Just checked and mine are not showing either. Especially frustrating since the only tickets I see in my section are resale tickets! Only a few too so I more than likely could have already sold mine...... Contacting my rep now.

Damn. That sort of thing has too much benefit attached to it for me to accept it off-hand as pure happenstance.

Seems like a bit of jiggery-pokery might be at work.

Are the tickets showing up on the separate exchange at TicketsNow? Not being on TM still a huge problem if so, but I'm curious about the extent of the problem.

Last edited:
Are the tickets showing up on the separate exchange at TicketsNow? Not being on ™ still a huge problem if so, but I'm curious about the extent of the problem.
Just checked and my tickets are not listed on either site. BUT...... my tix are listed for the next match vs Montreal.... me thinks Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan might be on to something....

Reactions: mgarbowski
The one I posted shows up on both Ticketmaster and ticketsnow.

Are the tickets showing up on the separate exchange at TicketsNow? Not being on TM still a huge problem if so, but I'm curious about the extent of the problem.

My seats are actually listed on TicketsNow. Still nothing on TM though. I pressed the rep for a contingency plan and was told I would be credited for my tickets if not solved at the beginning of this week.

Reactions: mgarbowski
My tickets are showing on TicketsNow but not Ticketmaster.

I took a minute to make a quick comparison:

There are 13 listings on ticketsnow for groups of 4 seats for $35 or less (including 5 under $30). Not one appears on Ticketmaster.

There are 23 listings on ticketsnow for groups of 4 seats for $36-40. 10 appear on Ticketmaster.

Suspicious.

PS - this is one of the reasons ticketsnow is my go to for last-minute seats.

Reactions: northernburbs
My tickets are showing on TicketsNow but not Ticketmaster.

I took a minute to make a quick comparison:

There are 13 listings on ticketsnow for groups of 4 seats for $35 or less (including 5 under $30). Not one appears on Ticketmaster.

There are 23 listings on ticketsnow for groups of 4 seats for $36-40. 10 appear on Ticketmaster.

Suspicious.

PS - this is one of the reasons ticketsnow is my go to for last-minute seats.

The Citizens portal is back up so that may have something to do with it

I heard from my sales rep today that the problem is solved. I do see my tickets listed on TicketMaster now.

I've already sold my seats to both the home opener and just yesterday the Orlando game, both at a nice profit! I wonder if it's because all you suckers had your seats withheld and I had no competition!

Reactions: Lasker
I've already sold my seats to both the home opener and just yesterday the Orlando game, both at a nice profit! I wonder if it's because all you suckers had your seats withheld and I had no competition!
At cost? Above/below?