Tv Improvementsfor 2016

OK so I'd say there's almost no way Comcast has Yes by this Sunday. What are my options? Do any of the MLS TV or internet packs go game by game or half a season? I have zero interest in watching any MLS games that don't involve us so as soon as comcast reinstates Yes I'd want out of any package I'd purchase. Is that possible or am I going to get charged for a full season to potentially watch one or two matches?

OK so I'd say there's almost no way Comcast has Yes by this Sunday. What are my options? Do any of the MLS TV or internet packs go game by game or half a season? I have zero interest in watching any MLS games that don't involve us so as soon as comcast reinstates Yes I'd want out of any package I'd purchase. Is that possible or am I going to get charged for a full season to potentially watch one or two matches?
MLS Live has monthly subscriptions

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure they had a free preview for at least Week 1 last season on MLS Direct Free Kick (or whatever they call it).

I wonder if they'll do it again this year? I guess it's worth looking into. I can't recall exactly what channels, but I'm sure they were up there along with the MLB.TV and the other PPV sports channels.

Watch Party

The thing is though that you're probably in the blackout zone, which means MLS Live isn't going to show the matches live, even though they're not going to be on Comcast. I'd double check with MLS Live before plunking down any money.

I have MLS Live because on weekends when they're not playing at home I'm often up in Boston so the blackout doesn't apply. If I stayed in the city though I wouldn't have any use for it as I'd never be able to see any of the matches on it.

I thought black out only applies to home matches?
Nope. Only the NFL does it that way because they use blackouts to protect ticket sales and not to protect local broadcasting deals. The local blackout for all other sports, including MLS is in place to protect the local broadcaster.

It's really dumb. Reading those terms doesn't sound promising probably going to have to look for an illegal stream. So stupid we can get every single EPL match now but can be left scrambling to find a way to watch a local team.

We don't have a postgame show. We have an allotted time for the soccer game which includes the last 12-15 minutes or so for postgame recap and thoughts.

the alloted Time is almost always 2.5 hours from what I gather....I think at home games they managed to get Kreis for some questions then they go back to highlights scores and next game I don't know what else constitutes as a post game show

Edit: this is for the YES network