Twitter - ‏@NickChavezMLS - Possibility of a big contract being terminated

I had a vision this morning that there is a possibility that something may happen at some point. Stay tuned!
Like sand blowing in the wind.....

Reactions: JayH
I also have heard rumors our stadium is actually fully constructed underneath Central Park and that's is going to be announced at the first home game versus New Jersey.
Glass dome under the reservoir?
Plenty of room:

cpreservoirsize.png

Cáceres was only signed by MCFC to get around an a league that a league clubs cannot sell players to each other for transfer fees. Hes not that good anyway(doesnt always start), melbourne city have 3 really good players in Mooy, Fornaroli and Novillo. imo these are the only 3 that would be good enough for the mls.

Iraola has been a big disappointment but he is still serviceable. I think our defenders are in the throw them out there and see what works best category.

I think the emergence of Bravo playing a good physical DM role changes things. He's doing everything that AJ couldn't do. He's only going to get better and better for us. I like how he plays with a chip on his shoulder and his scrappiness. We are in very good shape in the midfield. A healthy Lampard is an upgrade but he never is.

I don't know what we need right now. If I had to choose, Id like to see a scorer. Our wings have speed, but no skill.

I think the teams problem is we kind of have to have two different line ups for home and away.

I am ok with Iraola and/or Lampard going. Don't touch Mix though, he finally has a coach that plays him right and he's showing his worth.

This Chavez rumor was probably him speculating about Poku...which we all did anyway.

Reactions: JayH
The reservoir is only 40 feet deep. You'd have to dredge it to have the stadium completely submerged under water. Otherwise it's Ethiad Castle with a draw bridge that can come down and let people in. That would actually be pretty cool.
NYCFC trying to be like England.

Reactions: Seth and adam
The reservoir is only 40 feet deep. You'd have to dredge it to have the stadium completely submerged under water. Otherwise it's Ethiad Castle with a draw bridge that can come down and let people in. That would actually be pretty cool.
I know we have a bunch of lawyers here but do we have any engineers? Need a castle feasibility study started right away.

Castle...on an island...Etihad Island.

Castle...on an island...Etihad Island.

Etihad Castle can sit on Etihad Island where they can raise a Etihad flag and sell Etihad t-shirts and we can sip the newly minted Etihad beer for $20 a cup while we watch the match in the Etihad Courtyard.

Reactions: Christopher Jee