Upcoming Forum Updates

Going to be a tad busy these next couple of days. Currently the projected path of the storm in the Caribbean is a direct hit to where I live. Working in grocery retail it’s already been insane.
Putting the upgrades and fixes on hold for the time being.

It’s been a long week! Going to get around to finish things up tonight and tomorrow.
Need some help determining if I’m setting permissions correctly for the chat.
Is everyone able to view it and post?

Reactions: KevinJRogers
1664671440245.png
This is what I see, which doesn't seem right

I made a change to settings. How about now?
If this doesn’t work I’ll have to submit a ticket. I don’t know what else it could be.

I've edited a few of the user creation settings to hopefully deter any more non-human users from signing up.
Hey Lion, I haven’t seen Dan around these parts in forever. Do you know if he’s doing alright? Of all the posters who have disappeared over the years, Dan and Mgarb were the last on my list to disappear forever.

Hey Lion, I haven’t seen Dan around these parts in forever. Do you know if he’s doing alright? Of all the posters who have disappeared over the years, Dan and Mgarb were the last on my list to disappear forever.
His profile says "last seen thursday", so must be he's just lurking.

It's up to Dan to comment to the Forum how he likes but I'll just say that he's taking time away to focus on personal matters.

is it me or did a forum update make all profile pics massive ?

Last edited: