Wallstreet Hooligans

CP_Scouse

Registered
Mar 27, 2014
Queens
What do you think the future will be between the forum, the third rail (and its respected affiliates) and these guys?

personally i would like it if the third rail would some how merge with the hooligans and still keep the third rail name.
(similar to U.S Airways and American Airlines and how thye merged. The story behind that is that U.S Airways bought American BUT theyve decided to keep the American Airlines name and policies HOWEVER it will be run by U.S Airways employees and some A.A employees)

We know NOTHING about them yet, let alone if they have anything in place (ie. a board, paperwork, EINs, etc). We aren't going to reach out to a group that is quite literally starting up. We want to keep things under one umbrella but understand that offshoots will happen.

We know NOTHING about them yet, let alone if they have anything in place (ie. a board, paperwork, EINs, etc). We aren't going to reach out to a group that is quite literally starting up. We want to keep things under one umbrella but understand that offshoots will happen.
so i cant see a third rail/ wallstreet pub meet :p

Doesn't help that they've completely stolen Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C.'s club badge for their own.

Still, will be interesting to see how things develop.

Where is the Wallstreet Hooligans presence? Has it been determined that they are a troll account? It looks like their Twitter Account has been deleted.

There will certainly be off-shoots but I think we need to reach out to groups as they pop up. I would rather have one unified body than multiple weaker bodies.

Where is the Wallstreet Hooligans presence? Has it been determined that they are a troll account? It looks like their Twitter Account has been deleted.

There will certainly be off-shoots but I think we need to reach out to groups as they pop up. I would rather have one unified body than multiple weaker bodies.

They're gone already? LOL. At this point, most fans know the Third Rail. As things pick up, we will continue to put together strategies to recruit members and hopefully any smaller groups. It's impossible to know who is for real until we get there.

Why would we associate yourself with a group we don't know a damn thing about?

its like walmart putting down the smaller business' lol
This is honestly the best way to put it. Sounds fucked up but it's the truth.

And it's not about associating ourselves with groups we don't know. It's about telling people that there are groups out there that are establishing themselves already; why start from scratch and deal with building infrastructure when someone has already started doing that?

Think about how many people have registered with the Forums today. Over 70. That's 70 people who had no idea the Forums existed. Or the 100+ new members to the Facebook group. Or the 20,000 new members on the NYCFC Twitter feed.

This is honestly the best way to put it. Sounds fucked up but it's the truth.

And it's not about associating ourselves with groups we don't know. It's about telling people that there are groups out there that are establishing themselves already; why start from scratch and deal with building infrastructure when someone has already started doing that?

Think about how many people have registered with the Forums today. Over 70. That's 70 people who had no idea the Forums existed. Or the 100+ new members to the Facebook group. Or the 20,000 new members on the NYCFC Twitter feed.
its also kind of like Social Darwinism. why would a consumer choose to go to the corner bodega (in this case wall street hooligans) when they can go to Walmart (Third Rail) with all its glitz and glam

Reactions: einwindir
its also kind of like Social Darwinism. why would a consumer choose to go to the corner bodega (in this case wall street hooligans) when they can go to Walmart (Third Rail) with all its glitz and glam
Pretty spot on way to put it.

Because the shit they get at a bodega has been censored out of walmart

I don't think Third Rail has an obligation to spend its volunteer time and resources every time someone pops up with a twitter group that says "NYCFC supporters group." This is especially true when the calling card of the group in its first 24 hours has been an embarrassing blatant trademark violation that has gone the rounds on twitter, giving plenty of ammunition to people who don't like NYCFC.

Reactions: Gene
The kid's got a point. In my experience, having survived off bodega merchandise throughout my teens I can say Bodego merch is mostly shit. And they only seemed to sell Bimbo products, which are about as handcrafted as Wonderbread.

Reactions: CP_Scouse