• Jersey Announcement

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Another 'Pirlo collage' video

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
WOO WOOOO
giphy.gif

Reactions: Kjbert
Well Boss NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan The First thing to happen is for me to say Hi and Happy New Year !! As for the rest IDK . I will say as far as the long term future.......Now that Andrea's boy Nicolo`is trying to sprout that first baby mustache at 13 according to Andrea's social media....He'll probably make Andrea a Grandfather by 40 to 45 .

And the Bastard Conte most certainly under the table will put his Talons into Andrea's week flesh for him Yet Once Again for some swank job at Chelsea !! Their Not Fooling Anyone !! Damn It NickA NickA !! Well Boss Thanks as Always for allowing me to vent much to your dislike !!

I'm trying so hard to control my Crazy ! Really I am !! Bless You !!

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Excuse Me NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan !!! WHAT'S THIS CRAZY SHIT alert i just now got on Andrea's retirement ?? IS HE NOT Coming Back ??? We know this his last career year on his contract ! But WTF?? I'v been all over the Net and my sources can't confirm this !! Thanks !! How's a person to maintain their Blood Pressure and control their Crazy when this happens??

Last edited:
Well Boss NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan The First thing to happen is for me to say Hi and Happy New Year !! As for the rest IDK . I will say as far as the long term future.......Now that Andrea's boy Nicolo`is trying to sprout that first baby mustache at 13 according to Andrea's social media....He'll probably make Andrea a Grandfather by 40 to 45 .

And the Bastard Conte most certainly under the table will put his Talons into Andrea's week flesh for him Yet Once Again for some swank job at Chelsea !! Their Not Fooling Anyone !! Damn It NickA NickA !! Well Boss Thanks as Always for allowing me to vent much to your dislike !!

I'm trying so hard to control my Crazy ! Really I am !! Bless You !!

Conte is king right now. He knows how to win when he has talent. Chelsea will win the Premier League and Conte will be the toast of the town. I'm not fooled by Conte though. He's a likable guy until his ego gets in the way. He walked into a great scenario there. Juventus has been doing fine without him.

Stadium announcement. Calling it.

You can praise me later, when it happens.

Excuse Me NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan !!! WHAT'S THIS CRAZY SHIT alert i just now got on Andrea's retirement ?? IS HE NOT Coming Back ??? We know this his last career year on his contract ! But WTF?? I'v been all over the Net and my sources can't confirm this !! Thanks !! How's a person to maintain their Blood Pressure and control their Crazy when this happens??

It was a fake story. There are about a bajillion irrelevant people on the internet, and of that bajillion, at least a metric heptillion are so desperate to have their brief 15 minutes of fame that they are willing to post nonsense stories on social media in the hopes that everyone believes them and they can silently congratulate themselves on duping the entire world. This is just one of such.

Stadium announcement. Calling it.

You can praise me later, when it happens.

It was a fake story. There are about a bajillion irrelevant people on the internet, and of that bajillion, at least a metric heptillion are so desperate to have their brief 15 minutes of fame that they are willing to post nonsense stories on social media in the hopes that everyone believes them and they can silently congratulate themselves on duping the entire world. This is just one of such.

Wow I feel like I just watched an episode of The Big Bang Theory ! Thanks !!

Today is the day for news. They love to spread out the news over the course of the offseason, and dribble it out on Mondays, to stay in the news cycle.

Today is the day for news. They love to spread out the news over the course of the offseason, and dribble it out on Mondays, to stay in the news cycle.
Except today is that very important holiday known as the day after January 1. Most workplaces and offices are closed. Unless something happens such that they cannot keep the news embargo tight, I expect nothing until at least tomorrow.

I was really afraid there was going to be a "stadium announcement" option in here. I was ready to laugh.

(Watch it happen now lol)