What Happens First? Nyc Fc Stadium Or Harrison Redevelopment?

css01

Registered
Jul 8, 2014
I've been following US Soccer for a while, but for some reason, I've never really gotten into MLS. When it first started, I was a little worried that it was going to be NASL part II, but I think it's safe to say that the league is here to stay.

I don't have a favorite team, and a decision to start getting into MLS and the beginning of NYC FC seems like a wonderful coincidence. I'm not thrilled with the idea of soccer in a baseball stadium, but if it's just stop-gap, I can deal with it.

Red Bull NY has the leg up on a stadium, but right now, the area around it has nothing else to offer, but it sounds like they want to develop that area.

Ideally, I'd love to be able to go to an area with a thriving bar scene before/after the game within walking distance to the Soccer Specific Stadium.

Will that happen first with NYC FC or Red Bull NY?

I think its impossible to tell. I know it will take awhile for NYCFC to get their SSS, can't speak on what the Red Bulls are doing in Harrison.

i think NYCFC's SSS will be first. it takes alot of time to develop a large area into a nice one

Harrison. I think they've already begun some parts of their waterfront plan. I know they've definitely begun renovating their PATH station.