What's Your Favorite Mls Jersey- Past Or Present?

See your point, but take American football, I'm not sure where the adds that bombard every 5 minutes come from. Soccer has the adds that line the perimeter of the field, even more than football. I know it's a mere difference of opinion, but like baseball, I'd like to see a look where the team name is writted on the front and maybe the sponsor a smaller logo in the upper corner of the kit. just a thought!

http://qz.com/150577/an-average-nfl-game-more-than-100-commercials-and-just-11-minutes-of-play/

Here is not what to do. For Christmas, I present the original 1996 MLS jerseys:

96mls_uniforms.jpg

New England
ukrop.bmp

KC Wiz
Wiz.jpg

LA Galaxy
LA-Galaxy-Tonight-Show-w-Jay-Leno-1996.jpg

DC United
1996-team-photo-first-match.jpg

Columbus Crew
1996crew.jpg

SJ Clash (pre Quakes)
q82kwukczmhj79jsqi7n.jpg

Tampa Bay Mutiny (RIP)
96mutiny.png

Colorado Rapids
1482705-may-2000-seth-trembly-of-the-colorado-rapids-gettyimages.jpg

NY/NJ Metrostars (Pre-RB)
1996_team.jpg

Dallas Burn (pre FC Dallas)
280850.jpg

I've always really liked the galaxy jerseys. Especially that 2007 one. Even bought that jersey because of my love for Becks.
beckhamgalaxy.jpg

Also Orlando's are class. The gold is a great touch.

Reactions: Goodfella
Here is not what to do. For Christmas, I present the original 1996 MLS jerseys:

In fairness, the 1990s were a dark time for kit design all over the world. It was a period when manufacturers believed that the best kits were the ones with "funky" patterns and lots of different coloured trims.

Honestly, I love the Sounders kits. The Xbox logo doesn't stand out all that much and and the color combo is pretty unique.
I'm all for less of the corporate logo and more of the team logos. Have to admit the Metrostars jerseys in that pic aren't bad.