Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Wondering what you guys think about our skins...
Which one should we run as a default?
If you are wondering how you can look simply scroll down to the bottom of the page and on the bottom left corner click the skin name (Social or NYCFC) to look at them.

Whichever we choose you can still use the other by switching.

I've gotten used to the NYCFC skin to the point where I prefer it. I don't know how customizable the design is but maybe instead of using those stock/clipart type soccer you can use one of @Przemek Michalowicz designs ?

Yea I like Social...the NYCFC one is kind of tough to feel comfortable with

I like the look of NYCFC, but there are a few things I just prefer about Social. It gives you the data on posts and members (on the forum menus) on the right where it's visible rather than right down the bottom, it gives you more info, such as post counts and such, on actual posts, and it's much neater at the top. I don't have a long name on this forum, but even then it was cutting it short across the top of the screen where it links your profile - I imagine anyone with a username longer than 6 characters must know what I mean.

If you could fix them then I'd vote NYCFC. However, as it stands I must say Social.