Yankee Stadium Matchday Megathread

2DQOvDL.jpg

Oh, I'm with you on that.

I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop. You know it's only a matter of time before the usual band of internet village idiots get all insulted and find this an affront to their supporterdom, because the drum line will be paid NYCFC employees and not a group of authentic, grassroots fans who developed this organically. :rolleyes:

Is it possible that NYCFC is doing the percussion band in conjunction with the Third Rail or is it doing this with that music supervisor they hired (Mr. D. J. Mode) or is this a combined effort among all three parties?

I mean it does take 3 days so they probably just started to fix it up. If this picture was shown on saturday...then we an issue.

And about those hard copys for STH's do we contact them to give us one copy after the game?

Reactions: Kubah
Does anybody know anything about the Hard Rock Yankee Stadium?

I just want to know where it's accessible from (only inside the stadium or only street) and if it will be open on game day.

Does anybody know anything about the Hard Rock Yankee Stadium?

I just want to know where it's accessible from (only inside the stadium or only street) and if it will be open on game day.

It will be open -- The cafe is open year-round to ticketholders and non-ticketholders alike -- but I don't know what its policy is for access to non-ticketholders on a game day; you should call to find out (unless a Yankee STH knows the answer). Here's the link:

http://www.hardrock.com/cafes/yankee-stadium/