Yankee Stadium Matchday Megathread

That's a 3 day turnaround starting with a field ready for baseball. This is far from that.
the 4 days to get it done. Not worried at all, this isn't a conversion form baseball it a conversion form a snow field. Everyone really needs to just chill.

Reactions: LostAnvil
the 4 days to get it done. Not worried at all, this isn't a conversion form baseball it a conversion form a snow field. Everyone really needs to just chill.

No one is freaking out. We're just asking questions. I'm sure they'll have it ready.

Looked pretty crappy and not cool of Yankees players to complain AND to hide the field from media yesterday.

Loved Kreis quotes. I'm not sure I appreciate what Reyna is saying. Come on, stick up for this club.

BTW

yankee-stadium-soccer2.jpg

In one of the pictures (I believe the MCFC - Liverpool match), the pitchers mound seems to be in the corner of the 18 yard box. In the other picture, the pitchers mound seems to be off the field. Does anyone know which way it's going to be or enlighten me if I am misinterpreting the photos.

You aren't misinterpreting it, plans have changed. The mound will be off the field.

Correct. This has been mentioned before by the Yanks, and the stadium seating guide shows the mound being off the field. I doubt they'd be able to do a 3 day turnaround when having to remove and build the pitchers mound each time.

Hopefully they give us the opportunity to get a nice Commemorative Ticket for the home opener. I am not a season ticket holder but am attending the game. I will make sure to follow this thread to keep up with it and if they help fans out. I hate the fact teams are going all electronically now.

It will be open -- The cafe is open year-round to ticketholders and non-ticketholders alike -- but I don't know what its policy is for access to non-ticketholders on a game day; you should call to find out (unless a Yankee STH knows the answer). Here's the link:

http://www.hardrock.com/cafes/yankee-stadium/
Thank you, I am a season ticket holder by the way, just never got around to putting the banner thingy under my name.

Great thought. Can't lie, I was wishing I could get a legit cardboard ticket for the first game to frame. Are you going to just reach out via Twitter next week?
I just emailed my ticket rep about the same thing, he forwarded it to fan services ; so I'll wait to hear from them.

Didn't know where to address the question so i figured this was the best spot, I have a NYC flag 3 x 5 is that to big for the game? And I'm in section 238 if anyone wants to come hold it up proudly while our team takes the pitch and for our national anthem.

I t
Didn't know where to address the question so i figured this was the best spot, I have a NYC flag 3 x 5 is that to big for the game? And I'm in section 238 if anyone wants to come hold it up proudly while our team takes the pitch and for our national anthem.

I think this would fall under "Banners and Signs" and should be something along these lines... It says nothing about size and you will be in the supporters section so that is good.

Banners and Signs
Banners and signs are permitted provided they are ... in good taste, not of a commercial nature and not supported by wood, metal or other materials that could be injurious in a crowded public setting. Banners and signs may not obstruct the view of other Guests or Yankee Stadium advertising signage or be affixed to the Stadium in any manner. Any banner or sign may be removed, at any time, at the sole and absolute discretion of the Yankees.

"The first 20,000 fans in attendance will receive a commemorative NYCFC pennant brought to you by Etihad Airways and a roster card"

Reactions: Paul