2016 General Mls Transfer Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Discovery Signing" -- Zac Steffen to Columbus Crew is upsetting. Young, had a great U20 World Cup and with our GK situation he could have gave good competition to Saunders now and then obviously for the future. Putting that aside would trading Mix(where he was originally rumored b4 us) to Columbus for Clark make any sense now? Is Clark even better than Saunders? Source: http://www.starsandstripesfc.com/20...-freiburg?_ga=1.88132063.596836863.1405607938

You don't think he's just on the down slope already? I know he' only 28 but it comes early for some.
Bradley plays with a chip on his shoulder. Being Top dog in Toronto doesn't lend itself to self-development. Fighting for a spot in Italy, or wherever, will create a situation where he has to dig deep each day.

Bradley plays with a chip on his shoulder. Being Top dog in Toronto doesn't lend itself to self-development. Fighting for a spot in Italy, or wherever, will create a situation where he has to dig deep each day.
You may be right.

You don't think he's just on the down slope already? I know he' only 28 but it comes early for some.
But I am thinking there is some of this, too. If not age, perpetual injury at least. Bastard hasn't been healthy since 2013.

I'm surprised the Lodeiro to Seattle confirmation hasn't made its way to the forum. Huge pickup for Seattle, especially given their poor form on the offensive side of the ball. He can be the key in connecting the midfield with their exciting forward options.

Great to have a player in the prime of his career and playing international ball coming to MLS. Disappointing to see players such as Castillo leaving, but I think in the long run the competition level will gradually increase in our league.

During halftime of the SEA-LA game, Twellman was saying that it looks like the Fabian Castillo deal is "dead" and that Dallas expects him back in training this week.

During halftime of the SEA-LA game, Twellman was saying that it looks like the Fabian Castillo deal is "dead" and that Dallas expects him back in training this week.

Wasn't he already in the airport in Turkey????

Where are they on the allocation list? If we want to take advantage of our position on the list, we gotta figure out a move now or hope a USMNT player has their contract terminated after our transfer window closes. If not now, then we'll be so far down the list after this season that we'll never get a shot at a guy returning.

Edit- 1. Chicago 2. Philly 3. NYCFC

Status
Not open for further replies.