2016 Jersey Thread

Please explain how you tell a teenager what choose one from the 3 means?
My twos understanding is want all three. !!!!
On a side note we have never won a game in that navy blue bluemoon monstrosity.
And just for information Melbourne city's home kit is an actual man city 3rd kit
I only have a 9mo old so I don't have any experience being the parent in that situation - but when I was a teenager, my parents told me to get an after-school/weekend job to pay for extras like that: mowing lawns, being a bagel/sandwich jockey, and a waiter left me no worse for wear.

Man City may have lost those matches, but they looked dashing doing so.

And I feel Melbourne City's pain having to wear a ManCity retread as their home jersey. The teams may all be part of the same org, but none of the clubs should be wearing Man City's jerseys - each team should have their own identity based on a common theme - not literally the same thing.

I know nothing about this guys reputation but: View attachment 3876

First, he used to work for the club. Second, that tweet you're referring to is from January 21st -- he was referring to the first supposed leak, not the actual leak from last night (January 25th).

Edit: As danger danger has pointed out, Mr. Lore has since confirmed that this is the new secondary shirt.

Reactions: Kjbert and BEC SPK
God damnit. Just take my money.
You're trying to get every random scarf made.... I think they made the random jersey with you in mind since you're a merch-hound......

First, he used to work for the club. Second, that tweet you're referring to is from January 21st -- he was referring to the first leak, not the leak from last night (January 25th).
Ahhh didn't see that. Got that text from a friend. File it under shinfo. Gunna delete that to avoid confusion

kind of weird they are using the outdated etihad logo still... the new one isn't much different but "airways" is written out in a different font.

when did they scrap it? did they announce that? cause it's normally end of February or early March
Every MLS "insider" has reported that they scrapped jersey week. There have also been several jerseys already released.

Those look like shitty "European" jersey's that they made us wear in rec league when I was a kid. That somehow because it was a European game, we had to wear shitty European 90's fashion, and if we didn't like it, then we "didn't get it". Put the whole stock into a big pile, drench it with gasoline, torch that shit, and I'll dance around it with weenies in my hand, praising CFG for their new decision not to unleash these fucking terrible jerseys to the world.

DO BETTER!

Reactions: NYCFCP
Whoever had the idea for this jersey should be fired immediately.

I never understood why teams won't release a few options to their fans, and let them choose? This would allow the possibility of a bad jersey occurring to be slim.

Reactions: NYCFCP and Konrad
Not jersey but kit related, in NYCFC's snapchat they are doing picture day for promotional purposes and they're wearing white shorts with the blue kit. The blue authentic is exactly the same except the Inaugural Season patch on the bottom left is not there anymore

Reactions: Paul and Kjbert
Whoever had the idea for this jersey should be fired immediately.

I never understood why teams won't release a few options to their fans, and let them choose? This would allow the possibility of a bad jersey occurring to be slim.
If you put say 4 shirts up and people voted 20% 20% 20% 40% it would mean that 60% of the people disliked the winning shirt.if you get my drift

Reactions: roxfontaine
If you put say 4 shirts up and people voted 20% 20% 20% 40% it would mean that 60% of the people disliked the winning shirt.if you get my drift
Dislike or simply preferred something else? I hear your point, but at least we would avoid catastrophic results such as this jersey! :mad:

Reactions: NYCFCP
kind of weird they are using the outdated etihad logo still... the new one isn't much different but "airways" is written out in a different font.
The genuine shirts will have the new font all city's kits changed this time ,but there was a lot of Chinese ones with the wrong font on produced

Dislike or simply preferred something else? I hear your point, but at least we would avoid catastrophic results such as this jersey! :mad:
We have just had the same thing with the new club badge at city.they didn't want a winner that was more disliked than the others

Am I the only one hoping the shirt may be some sort of pre game warm up?? Still not getting how the shorts would be light blue striped while the kit top has orange stripes...

Also, I'd rather have a kit with the dino design on the pillowcase than the circles. I'd wear that more.
Pretty sure those shorts are only practice shorts.
They never sold the home white or away black shorts last year. Only the light blue and black practice shorts.