2016 Mls College Superdraft

I can't wait until Harrison has a great game and I can yell out in my Captain Hook voice "Good Form Jack!"

edit: Is anyone else as excited as I am about all the clever Jack memes and sayings????

He should be our PK taker so then there is a Jack in the Box.
Or we can have an Apple Jacks tifo.

The possibilities are endless

Last edited:
I can't wait until Harrison has a great game and I can yell out in my Captain Hook voice "Good Form Jack!"

edit: Is anyone else as excited as I am about all the clever Jack memes and sayings????

He should be our PK taker so then there is a Jack in the Box.
Or we can have an Apple Jacks tifo.

The possibilities are endless
We should definitely make him captain.

capt-jack-harkness.gif capt-jack-sparrow.gif

The more i think about this move themore i like it. Nobody knows for sure how any of these players will pan out with the higher level of play of mls. Was there anyone with a higher upside on a possible transfer fee after a few good years than jack? Manu pedigree. No visa issues. Best upside in the draft before he set foot on the field. CAnt wait to see him play in 2016

Reactions: Kjbert and Ulrich
The more i think about this move themore i like it. Nobody knows for sure how any of these players will pan out with the higher level of play of mls. Was there anyone with a higher upside on a possible transfer fee after a few good years than jack? Manu pedigree. No visa issues. Best upside in the draft before he set foot on the field. CAnt wait to see him play in 2016
From questions Vieira answered post draft he believes Jack will break into the lineup this year as well. I think there's room for him. I'd like to see what he can do in the preseason but we desperately need pace down the wings.

A possibly downside is if we can't get a solid defense now then Vincent would be the better immediate pick. Moreover, if Vincent turns into a star USMNT player then that may play better to marketing than Harrison.

I think the best thing though will be all the puns of Harrison playing in Harrison once this year.

Reactions: Kjbert
A possibly downside is if we can't get a solid defense now then Vincent would be the better immediate pick. Moreover, if Vincent turns into a star USMNT player then that may play better to marketing than Harrison.

I think the best thing though will be all the puns of Harrison playing in Harrison once this year.
An attacking player is always better marketing than a defender.

Harrison: “The fans at Yankee Stadium are just amazing. I’ve been to matches there – so I’m greatly looking forward to playing in front of them and hopefully giving them lots to cheer about. I’m just so excited to be a part of this Club.”

Looking forward to seeing you play, Jack!

That's awesome.

Like we all did when we were 19.......Fake ID.
Me going to a bar with my fake ID when I was 19.

Bouncer: Can I see your ID?
Me: Sure. (Slightly slurred from already drinking. Hand the bouncer my South Carolina fake driver's license.)
Bouncer: Oh. You're from South Carolina. I did my basic training down there. Where did you live?
Me: Um. Doesn't it say on the license?

True story.

Me going to a bar with my fake ID when I was 19.

Bouncer: Can I see your ID?
Me: Sure. (Slightly slurred from already drinking. Hand the bouncer my South Carolina fake driver's license.)
Bouncer: Oh. You're from South Carolina. I did my basic training down there. Where did you live?
Me: Um. Doesn't it say on the license?

True story.
Me going into a liquor store in college.

Owner: Son can I see your id.
Me: Here you go
Owner: So, you are from Laurel Mississippi?
Me: Yup
Owner: Where is that?
Me: Right near Kansas City
Owner: Get the hell out of my store.

No mention of Jack Bauer or Nicholson? Daniels?
#GreatJacksinMankindHistory
Cactus Jack,

No mention of Jack Bauer or Nicholson? Daniels?
#GreatJacksinMankindHistory
Cactus Jack,
Jack Bauer is fake..... he'd routinely go 24 hours without eating or taking a piss.... just not believable.

Vieira's introductory press conference is the 20th. NYCFC is in Florida for training camp starting on the 22nd. Does that mean that Jack has his own press conference on the 21st before the team flies out to Florida? Share a conference with Vieira?