2017 Roster Discussion

Come on Reyna, use the buyout rule on him! It's less money for the club to pay and Mix may serve a purpose on his club at least as depth if the situation clears itself up rather than having Josh being a 3rd rated GK on the squad.

Reactions: JayH
It's Friday, so I can aimlessly dream like an idiot about the potential new players coming in.... I'd like to think we haven't heard anything yet because there's really positive negotiations going on between CFG and CR7 about coming over and playing a year with Villa and Pirlo before Pirlo retires. Khedira comes during the summer as a 6month Tam->DP next year. Hell, CR7 has recently said $$ doesn't motivate him, so maybe the allure playing with two legends & in NYC could do the trick? And there are plenty of places to anchor his yacht around the city - I saw last summer a super-yacht moored in Bkln-bridge Park's marina by the soccer fields (confirmed!) and there's no way his wife wouldn't love what the city has to offer - and we're central to London/Miami/LA for excursions.

I'll go back to my paying job now..... [ever hopeful of a CFG surprise].... at least there's whiskey and homemade pizza tonight to lift my mood....

It's Friday, so I can aimlessly dream like an idiot about the potential new players coming in.... I'd like to think we haven't heard anything yet because there's really positive negotiations going on between CFG and CR7 about coming over and playing a year with Villa and Pirlo before Pirlo retires. Khedira comes during the summer as a 6month Tam->DP next year. Hell, CR7 has recently said $$ doesn't motivate him, so maybe the allure playing with two legends & in NYC could do the trick? And there are plenty of places to anchor his yacht around the city - I saw last summer a super-yacht moored in Bkln-bridge Park's marina by the soccer fields (confirmed!) and there's no way his wife wouldn't love what the city has to offer - and we're central to London/Miami/LA for excursions.

I'll go back to my paying job now..... [ever hopeful of a CFG surprise].... at least there's whiskey and homemade pizza tonight to lift my mood....

Not so sure about the city being a + for his wife...Lampard's wife alleged did not like the city, it turned out. I don't blame her entirely...with the way the city is going, it's not in the right direction.

Mood seems fine based on the above. Or is there whiskey at work too? :D:D:D

Not so sure about the city being a + for his wife...Lampard's wife alleged did not like the city, it turned out. I don't blame her entirely...with the way the city is going, it's not in the right direction.

they lived in nice area didnt they ? ....it depends what she didnt like. its not like they were living in the hood.