2017 Roster Discussion

they lived in nice area didnt they ? ....it depends what she didnt like. its not like they were living in the hood.
They were living in the Bloomberg Building. As far as rental condos go, it's up there with the ultra posh lifestyle buildings. And with the location, she was close to Madison Ave shopping, the theatre district, the park, and tons of top restaurants.

They were living in the Bloomberg Building. As far as rental condos go, it's up there with the ultra posh lifestyle buildings. And with the location, she was close to Madison Ave shopping, the theatre district, the park, and tons of top restaurants.

She probably missed the fame she had back in the UK

He's very good. I just don't know what we'd do with him. Maybe Villa on the wings? Or Villa playing as a number 10 instead of a 9 since he's already been dropping into the midfield so much? I guess it doesn't matter too much since we're very loosey goosey with positions but still it seems like a weird choice to get a forward as opposed to a midfielder but maybe Villa will be our new midfielder.

Reactions: Kjbert
I think villa dropping into a 10'role wouldn't be such a bad idea since his work rate > his pace at this point - similar to what Henry did later with rb...

Reactions: Kjbert