2018 Jersey Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone photoshop the bottom lines orange. I'm curious to see how that would look.

So is that store selling them now or just on display??? Is this a gorilla marketing or is a manager getting reprimanded/fired?

Am curious what the long sleeve looks like and how they detail it since they’re usually slightly different than the short sleeves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kjbert
So isn’t that store selling them now or just on display??? Is this a gorilla marketing or is a manager getting reprimanded/fired?

Am curious what the long sleeve looks like and how they detail it since they’re usually slightly different than the short sleeves.

that store definitely fucked up. theyre not supposed to be on display yet

So isn’t that store selling them now or just on display??? Is this a gorilla marketing or is a manager getting reprimanded/fired?

The only gorilla marketing that exists is on the gorilla channel.

too elaborate to be fake. Also, others were describing the same pattern. im betting it's real! not feeling it tho. Nothing beats the 2015 black away
And the 2016 away...

Reactions: COLINMOUTH
It could be a pre-match jersey as they are using the same template in Europe
adidas-manchester-united-18-19-pre-match-jersey%2B%25282%2529.jpg

adidas-x-parley-jersey%2B%25282%2529.jpg

adidas-real-madrid-pre-match-jersey%2B%25282%2529.jpg

It could be a pre-match jersey as they are using the same template in Europe

adidas-manchester-united-18-19-pre-match-jersey%2B%25282%2529.jpg

adidas-x-parley-jersey%2B%25282%2529.jpg

adidas-real-madrid-pre-match-jersey%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Except for the Etihad logo. Pre-match jerseys don't include the primary sponsor logo.

im told it looks cooler in person. i just dont understand the point of those side stripes... they kind of ruin it for me. less is more
I was initially iffy on the side stripes after seeing the base template used for other teams but I think the uniform blue color throughout works well. Also, the more I stare at it, the stripes begin to resemble pigeon feathers, which I obviously approve.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.