2022 NYCFC Kit Thread

I'm hoping. First thing I'm doing is rushing to the team store.

even if there are just blanks with the star, you can get the 21 champions put on at the customization station, can't you?

personally, i just want a blank. but i'm not in any rush to get one. i'll wait for end of season sales lol

even if there are just blanks with the star, you can get the 21 champions put on at the customization station, can't you?

personally, i just want a blank. but i'm not in any rush to get one. i'll wait for end of season sales lol
You can but It won't be in the silver coloring like the OG one, it'll be the home white color for name/number.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: moogoo and LionNYC
And a perfect day to show them off!

giphy.gif

anyone take a look at what they had in the team store today?

anyone take a look at what they had in the team store today?

When I got there they didn't have much for the blank '21 authenticate home jerseys, just xs and 2xl. I ended up picking up an xl home '21 with Maxi on it - the star plus NO DUDE WIPES so I was happy in that respect. Got 2 volt authentics for the kids that they added Johnson and Champions 21 to. Needless to say we are significantly poorer after jerseys + 4 tickets, and 2 nights in a hotel...

When I got there they didn't have much for the blank '21 authenticate home jerseys, just xs and 2xl. I ended up picking up an xl home '21 with Maxi on it - the star plus NO DUDE WIPES so I was happy in that respect. Got 2 volt authentics for the kids that they added Johnson and Champions 21 to. Needless to say we are significantly poorer after jerseys + 4 tickets, and 2 nights in a hotel...
But richer for the experience and the friends you made along the way.

So quick update, my Fedex account shows my jersey on it's way, ETA is Saturday the 12th. Nothing from MLS Store, go there order still says "Processing"....

So this was NOT my jersey. It was a signed 8x10 of Sean Johnson. I think they sent these out as an apology for fucking up the Champions jerseys.... no communication just showed up. I also cancelled mine after they tried to swap it to the new away kit instead of the blue home kit.

• Wow
Reactions: danger
FYI for those looking for home jersey, with star…
I purchased an authentic with a 25% discount last week directly from Adidas.I received it today. Has a great looking star. Has no MLS patch and no DUDE WIPES patch.
It is not a replica but seems to fall short of authentic without the MLS patch however, I am happy there is no DUDE wipes on sleeve.

• Wow
Reactions: JCMore
I purchased an authentic with a 25% discount last week directly from Adidas.I received it today. Has a great looking star. Has no MLS patch and no DUDE WIPES patch.
It is not a replica but seems to fall short of authentic without the MLS patch however, I am happy there is no DUDE wipes on sleeve.

That's great!

At the team store the only authentic jerseys with MLS patches are the extra small sizes for some reason.

No other size had any patches or dude wipes. Just the star. They guy said that's how they got them from the manufacturer... Whoever that is.

How’d you get the 25% off?

I got an e-mail from adidas the last day for SPLASH discount code. I had signed up as an “adiCLUB” member previously for a discount and on their mailing list now.

That's great!

At the team store the only authentic jerseys with MLS patches are the extra small sizes for some reason.

No other size had any patches or dude wipes. Just the star. They guy said that's how they got them from the manufacturer... Whoever that is.
I bought a large right when the gates opened. They have very limited inventory of the authentic blue kit with star/patch/Dude Wipes

Reactions: moogoo
Got an orange authentic at the team store at the stadium this weekend. They had people standing in front of the jerseys who would hand them to you for some reason but OK. Got almost up to the register and realized there was no MLS patch or Dude Wipes so went back to the hander-outers to ask and they said they came that way but they pointed out it had the jock tag and the star so it was definitely an authentic, and while I would have liked the MLS patch I was super happy to not have the Dude Wipes. Seriously.

All in all a win mostly because I wanted the star, but not having to have Dude Wipes feels like a total unexpected bonus. So I'm pretty happy how things turned out. Next match at home almost a month away but will be proudly wearing my starred and dude-less orange jersey when it happens.

I bought a large right when the gates opened. They have very limited inventory of the authentic blue kit with star/patch/Dude Wipes

You must have gotten there really early! By the time I got there at noon there were only xsmall left with patches