2022 NYCFC Kit Thread

not a fan of this color combination. i would have preferred the blue version... since it's "primeblue". why didn't red bulls get this pink version?

Reactions: Kjbert and Shwafta
not a fan of this color combination. i would have preferred the blue version... since it's "primeblue". why didn't red bulls get this pink version?

Looks like road teams got the white ones and home teams got the purple ones -- assuming these are for this weekend, I guess.

Reactions: Kjbert
Looks like road teams got the white ones and home teams got the purple ones -- assuming these are for this weekend, I guess.

I guess that makes sense. Still don't like it. haha. And pretty sure they are supposed to be blue based on the title on their item pages, but I agree there is a hint of purple.

Reactions: Kjbert
Speaking of Parley kits, does anyone have one of the first NYCFC Parley kits? It's the only jersey I am missing in my collection as it was only available in an auction that I cheaped out on. You grab 2 and looking to take advantage of someone, LionNYC LionNYC?

Speaking of Parley kits, does anyone have one of the first NYCFC Parley kits? It's the only jersey I am missing in my collection as it was only available in an auction that I cheaped out on. You grab 2 and looking to take advantage of someone, LionNYC LionNYC?
Yes, I have the first Parley kit. DM me about it if you want to maybe figure out a transaction.

How many zeros we talkin’ here?