2022 NYCFC Kit Thread

Yeah definitely vax is a requirement right now. And I got my last dose of Pfizer in October. Hopefully by July it won’t be a requirement. Also if you’re flying in of course you need a negative PCR test. But if you’re crossing by land a rapid antigen is accepted.

Thank you. My wife and son and I are vaccinated. Daughter not yet eligible but will be next month. So we’ll all be vaccinated by the time we go. Wife and I boosted in October or November. So wanted to see if they viewed your vaccination as “current.”

You flew in and didn’t drive over the border? Thanks for your answers and sorry for all the questions.

Thank you. My wife and son and I are vaccinated. Daughter not yet eligible but will be next month. So we’ll all be vaccinated by the time we go. Wife and I boosted in October or November. So wanted to see if they viewed your vaccination as “current.”

You flew in and didn’t drive over the border? Thanks for your answers and sorry for all the questions.
I drove because I was in Seattle. But the requirement of being vaxxed applies to both flying and driving. I believe for flying you need a PCR test. A buddy of mine flew to Vancouver and I believe he had to test negative.

Reactions: Kjbert
I drove because I was in Seattle. But the requirement of being vaxxed applies to both flying and driving. I believe for flying you need a PCR test. A buddy of mine flew to Vancouver and I believe he had to test negative.

That’s what I was getting st. You drove over, so no test? What about driving back into the US?

Did anyone actually receive a customized volt kit from MLSStore/Fanatics? After my minute one order, I am still showing 3 kits are still being processed and an April 8 delivery date. Given past history, I don't trust that I will ever get them. If the YS store has an assortment of customized ready to go in adults and kids, may make sense to buy them there and cancel the order. Should have learned my lesson with the 21 Champions kit!

Reactions: Schwallacus
Did anyone actually receive a customized volt kit from MLSStore/Fanatics? After my minute one order, I am still showing 3 kits are still being processed and an April 8 delivery date. Given past history, I don't trust that I will ever get them. If the YS store has an assortment of customized ready to go in adults and kids, may make sense to buy them there and cancel the order. Should have learned my lesson with the 21 Champions kit!
I got Heber 9, so I don't know if that counts as customized ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Kjbert and JayH
I got Heber 9, so I don't know if that counts as customized ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Two were as advertised on the site, Talles and Santi, the third was Callens which I guess technically is "customized." I suspect this is the same issue with the 2021 Champions jersey - the Fanatics warehouse was short on authentics resulting in some getting it, some not (and no real method or precision as to priority ordering based upon time of orders). The warehouse is probably waiting for more authentics to come in which may or may not happen. I am done with ordering from them, it never goes well!

Two were as advertised on the site, Talles and Santi, the third was Callens which I guess technically is "customized." I suspect this is the same issue with the 2021 Champions jersey - the Fanatics warehouse was short on authentics resulting in some getting it, some not (and no real method or precision as to priority ordering based upon time of orders). The warehouse is probably waiting for more authentics to come in which may or may not happen. I am done with ordering from them, it never goes well!
Very strange, I agree. However mine did say April 8th and then came like a month early. I ordered straight from MLSStore. Hope yours will come soon...

This was the timeline of mine:
1646751914608.png

Reactions: mgarbowski and JayH
Very strange, I agree. However mine did say April 8th and then came like a month early. I ordered straight from MLSStore. Hope yours will come soon...

This was the timeline of mine:
View attachment 11931
Similar experience as Shwafta, got a Large authentic with customization for "CALLENS #6" from the MLSStore.com.

Said it would arrive April 8, got it about a week ago ~1 month early from originally expected date.

I ordered a blank kit the day it launched and the estimated arrival is April 8 without any further updates. Fanatics just hates me.

I am in the same boat as LionNYC, order a blank one and I have an April 8th date as well.

That’s what I was getting st. You drove over, so no test? What about driving back into the US?
Driving back to the US is a lot easier than driving into Canada. No tests needed at all. And of course since you’re entering with an American passport they don’t really bother much.

I ordered a Talles immediately from MLS Store and same deal, no updates & expected by April 8th

So quick update, my Fedex account shows my jersey on it's way, ETA is Saturday the 12th. Nothing from MLS Store, go there order still says "Processing"....

So quick update, my Fedex account shows my jersey on it's way, ETA is Saturday the 12th. Nothing from MLS Store, go there order still says "Processing"....
Shockingly, my jerseys have actually been shipped and I was notified by both MLSStore and FedEx.

Reactions: Schwallacus
Shockingly, my jerseys have actually been shipped and I was notified by both MLSStore and FedEx.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Kjbert and JayH