2022 Schedule Thread

From the Fania Allstars to Bad Bunny. How things have fallen.
The slide of my former baseball team's organization, with whom I am, thanks to my torrid love affair with NYCFC and my innate inability to divide my loyalties, totally and completely on the outs, closely mirrors the general slide of human civilization.

There clearly is only one solution: they need to get out of the way so we can have our own stadium so our team can thrive and our sport can finally flourish as it should, and they can be done with us and we can be done with them. And then we can pick the music.

It may not save civilization as a whole. But it will definitely make our little slice of it better.

Reactions: Gotham Gator
The app remains a mess. That’s the only message here.
First I thought to ask where you are in the world when you took that screenshot since the app auto updates times based on time zone.

But 8/17 vs Charlotte, 9/17 vs. Red Bulls, and 10/9 at Atlanta are all TBD for broadcast time, so 9 AM is a placeholder.

Reactions: Kjbert
Reactions: LionNYC
And here's a thought that just pissed me right the hell off.

NYCFC and the MLB lockout - Hudson River Blue
I was worried about this as well. I read a piece on cbssports saying that if mlb misses anytime they will simply jump into the season wherever they can and tack on whatever is missed at the end because team travel, other stadium events etc are already booked.

I was worried about this as well. I read a piece on cbssports saying that if mlb misses anytime they will simply jump into the season wherever they can and tack on whatever is missed at the end because team travel, other stadium events etc are already booked.
Whatever happens, we know the Yankees aren't going to work around us. If a conflict comes up, we're getting the boot.

I originally posted this in the Stadium Discussion thread before the mods (understandably) moved it here. But I think that's really the point: some people, for reasons passing understanding, think it's okay to keep playing in Yankee Stadium. But we need our own park, period. And scheduling issues are just one of the many reasons why.

Reactions: Kjbert
Whatever happens, we know the Yankees aren't going to work around us. If a conflict comes up, we're getting the boot.

I originally posted this in the Stadium Discussion thread before the mods (understandably) moved it here. But I think that's really the point: some people, for reasons passing understanding, think it's okay to keep playing in Yankee Stadium. But we need our own park, period. And scheduling issues are just one of the many reasons why.

This is one of those things that, for me, I'll worry about when I have to. Hopefully the Yankees would honor our current dates -- their homestands and road trips would still be the same lengths so even if they jiggle some things around, hopefully they would honor our dates.

Hopefully at the very worst we get a few dates changed, and we're not forced to play more games at RBA.

This is one of those things that, for me, I'll worry about when I have to. Hopefully the Yankees would honor our current dates -- their homestands and road trips would still be the same lengths so even if they jiggle some things around, hopefully they would honor our dates.

Hopefully at the very worst we get a few dates changed, and we're not forced to play more games at RBA.
That's my big fear: we get pushed across the river. Every time I see us scheduled to play in Red Bull Arena I throw up in my mouth a little. The only thing worse would be having to go to Philadelphia. :fearscream:

Anyway, who knows; maybe MLB will get their act together and the season will start on time and stay on track. But if it doesn't the Yankees aren't even going to think about us as they reschedule. They know if they want us out of their park on any given date, we're out.