2022 Schedule Thread

I'll be there fo sho! Nice and easy 20 minute drive for me!
Still, all these small crowds really devalues this tournament.
I feel bad for the team that they have to keep on playing in front of these small crowds. I hope the home opener is rocking and team understands that there is a fan base who wants to support them.

Reactions: Kjbert
wonder if they will bring in replacement players just to get games played?

how crazy would it be if they scrapped the entire season and we can move all our games back to YS!

dont think they will move games back to YS even if the whole season is cancelled. I think the FO sees Citi Field as important to growing the fan base in Queens.

Reactions: Shwafta
Reactions: Kjbert
And on the other side of those: Opening day on April 7. The full 162-game slate will be made up with doubleheaders and days added on to the end of the season, the details of which are still to come.

Don't think will effect our 2022 regular season, but our playoffs are fucked.

its what i was concerned with. I mean, seeing the yankees still have holes, are they really more than a wild card team right now? i dont think they win the division.

And on the other side of those: Opening day on April 7. The full 162-game slate will be made up with doubleheaders and days added on to the end of the season, the details of which are still to come.

Ahhh… I know it was never going to happen but it would have been interesting to have a summer without baseball. Etihad field would have grown in really nice

It won't impact our regular season. The games the Yankees have to make up are road games. As for the playoffs, they are only adding 3 days to the end of the schedule. It should have minimal to no impact on us.

That was our last home match of the regular season. Not just any ol' match.

at this rate the playoffs will be in RBA as well, if they make it.

Reactions: Kjbert and LionNYC
That's supposed to be Fan Appreciation Day, correct? Lovely.