2022 Season Ticket Thread

It's the least important and completely non-scandalous mystery of the club's beginning, but it bugs me. Why did they even do it? Why make this show of him being STH #1 and then never follow through with even a single additional event or appearance? I am pretty sure that his name was on the special edition "First 3,000" 2015 season scarves, but he never made one other appearance with the club or at any games.

My best guess is he expressed interest in 2013-14, they offered him 1st STH status as a mutual courtesy, he accepted, and then 2015 comes and he asked for money to use his name and image and the club said no. But that's no more than a guess.

Purely a PR thing to bring attention and awareness. Probably something everyone forgot about by the time it came around. Also he retired in 2013, so after he was no longer a Yankees "employee" he probably had no more reason to do PR events for them.

Reactions: mgarbowski
I’ve seen the guy from Catfish a bunch at games. I think he’s the biggest “regular” “celebrity” that we have.

• Haha
Reactions: moogoo
Is anyone able to get on the relocation site and take a screenshot of available seats? I want to downgrade, and of course, they make that as difficult as possible by not allowing me to see any tickets at a lower price...

Reactions: Kjbert
Is anyone able to get on the relocation site and take a screenshot of available seats? I want to downgrade, and of course, they make that as difficult as possible by not allowing me to see any tickets at a lower price...

Yes this is rubbish, I had to always contact my rep & give him section numbers for him to give me availability to downgrade, fucking weak.

For Miami?

1657807299732.png

I can help with some. Basically anything that's not on an endline and some stuff that is. It starts with my current seats, which I love. Wouldn't change them for a thing.

Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 3.23.13 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-14 at 3.25.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-14 at 3.27.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-14 at 3.28.37 PM.png

Links to the views from 205.

index.php

index.php

index.php

205-Row-1.jpg

Here are some more shots.

Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 8.26.14 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 8.26.33 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 8.27.10 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 8.28.05 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 8.28.19 AM.png

I am not sure if they conduct focus groups or send surveys regarding the membership box, but there are far better options than what has been included - for all cost levels. Items such as a quarter-zip or a soccer ball may be too large or costly, but there are far better choices than Spider-man.

I got an e-mail invite yesterday for a survey that included questions about the membership box. I mentioned some of your recommendations.

Any Founding Members out there order the home jersey that was offered? Of course, there was no acknowledgment whatsoever of my order...