2022 Season Ticket Thread

I am just curious did anyone get a UPS notice today that a package is coming from NYCFC. I am not sure if its the 21 champion kit, a cease and desist order about my complaining about the team's communication, a fruit basket. I have no clue. They can't even communicate when they are sending things.

I am just curious did anyone get a UPS notice today that a package is coming from NYCFC. I am not sure if its the 21 champion kit, a cease and desist order about my complaining about the team's communication, a fruit basket. I have no clue. They can't even communicate when they are sending things.
Just got a charge from NYCFC for the jersey, so I am assuming that it’s probably the jersey that is the package.

An opportunity to buy the home kit with the custom 21 Champions on the back.

it's crazy to me that they ran out of these. obviously there's still high demand for them and they can't be that difficult to make, can they?

they've been sold out of these and authentics with the star (at least online) for awhile.

Reactions: Higgs1
I got the cease and desist. But the fruit basket too, so not so bad.

Jersey has arrived and is glorious. Even has the star in the right place.

Reactions: moogoo
Check this site out after the MLS Cup this year:

I don't think they change the patches year to year.

Reactions: Schwallacus
Does anybody know how many active founding members/STH there are?
I don't think we have ever known, except that I think they announced they had 20k+ ST sold at the end of 2015, and all STH by then were granted FM status. STHs dropped down at least to about 14-16k at some point (some suspect lower but we don't really know). But beyond that what we really don't know is how much churn there has been. If STs sold went from 20k to 14k that's of course a loss of 6k but if they lost and replaced an additional 8k then the FM tickets are down to 6k.
Also, officially there is only one FM per account. Tickets for a family or multiple friends on one account each counts as only one FM.
All of which you might already know and doesn't answer your question but it's the info I think we have. I would guess the number of individual FMs in low to mid single digit thousands.

Reactions: Jackhammer
Did they ever publish prices for next season? I'm going to buy the Apple package, and considering it comes free with a season ticket, i might end up jumping back on board, even if I have to dump half the games.

Last edited:
Reactions: adam
Did they ever publish prices for next season? I'm going to buy the Apple package, and considering it comes with a season ticket, i might end up jumping back on board, even if I have to dump half the games.
I’m feeling the same

Reactions: 413Blue
Did they ever publish prices for next season? I'm going to buy the Apple package, and considering it comes free with a season ticket, i might end up jumping back on board, even if I have to dump half the games.

I’m feeling the same
I paid $529 for a supporters seat next season.

I used to have season tickets in 114b (12 rows up, third base side behind the goal) and it was going to be $708

I paid $529 for a supporters seat next season.

I used to have season tickets in 114b (12 rows up, third base side behind the goal) and it was going to be $708

sounds like prices went up. not surprised since it's been awhile, plus apple deal, plus new stadium.

Reactions: adam and 413Blue