2022 Season Ticket Thread

I cant really afford where my seat is located anymore so I asked if I could move to the supporters section since it would be hundreds of dollars cheaper. If they are going to start taking money out of my bank account May 15th for 2023 I wanted to make sure I could afford next year before renewing my seats. I emailed my rep, told them the situation and they happily moved me to the supporters.

No point in paying more when the stadium is empty and you can sit pretty much wherever you want.

Reactions: twsj91
No point in paying more when the stadium is empty and you can sit pretty much wherever you want.
It’s kind of shocking how little they care about sitting in an appropriate place (in YS). I feel like in my section it’s a rotating group of people coming down to sit in seats they didn’t pay for.

Reactions: moogoo
I still have a ton of account credit but can’t find the info on how they deal with that. Will it just be rolled over again to 2023?
Negative.

"
***With any money left on account after your 2022 Membership was paid in full, you can:
  • 1) Option 1 – Click here to donate to City in the Community (CITC) NY.
    2) Option 2 – Leave money on account for add-ons and upgrades for the 2022 NYCFC regular season (must be used 2022 regular season; cannot be rolled over to 2023).
    3) Option 3 – Contact your rep XXXXXXX for alternative options.
"

Speaking of spending balances, can anyone explain Legends vs Champions vs Delta (plus any additional options beyond just getting "better" "normal" seats)?

Are they all separate tickets? Ball park costs (I know it's variable pricings so rough estimates fine)? etc.

Speaking of spending balances, can anyone explain Legends vs Champions vs Delta (plus any additional options beyond just getting "better" "normal" seats)?

Are they all separate tickets? Ball park costs (I know it's variable pricings so rough estimates fine)? etc.

just buy the ticket in the corresponding section and you'll get what's listed in the table below depending on which you choose. i've used my credits to do legends in the past and enjoyed the buffet and in-seat service. this table shows if you signed up as a season ticket member.. so you won't get certain things just by upgrading, such as the annual gift, suit entrance, etc.

For legends, you get the buffet, in seat food/drink service, legends walk.

pw1jgvtudrogypsqfzug.jpg

Reactions: FootyLovin
I would not recommend upgrading to Delta unless it is a terrible weather day. At YS the seats are not great, set back roughly behind home plate on the second level. I think they might even be worse at Citi. The lounge is nice. The food good but not amazing, and a la carte. Nothing inclusive. When I had season tix I had Delta because my family loved having access to the lounge, and I couldn't bring myself to pay the upgrade to one of the higher levels (plus the next level - Champions - has a worse lounge offset by included ballpark food).
Delta was probably great to have on many game days to date this year with the wind and the rain and the cold. You can hang out in the lounge and see the game, mostly. But there are better option aside from that.

Last edited:
Reactions: joe
just buy the ticket in the corresponding section and you'll get what's listed in the table below depending on which you choose. i've used my credits to do legends in the past and enjoyed the buffet and in-seat service. this table shows if you signed up as a season ticket member.. so you won't get certain things just by upgrading, such as the annual gift, suit entrance, etc.

pw1jgvtudrogypsqfzug.jpg
Those would all just be for my ticket(s) though, right? There's not something that friends (with their own regular tickets) could join?

Can anyone give a relative review of the all inclusive food in Legends vs Champions?

I can't give you a relative review but I can tell you my experience with Legends food was great. maybe someone else can give you a champions review so you can compare. The buffet has great choices including chilled crab legs, roast turkey, prime rib, salad, grilled cheese sandwiches, pasta dishes, etc. drinks (non-alc) are all included too. Then once you get to your seat your in-seat service has a nice menu of things as well. My only issue was the service was a bit lacking but I was pretty stuffed from the buffet already so it wasn't the end of the world. here's the menu for the in-seat service. Perhaps it has changed since then (2019) but you can get an idea of what sort of food is available in your seat.

DSC_1448.JPG

Reactions: FootyLovin
Can anyone give a relative review of the all inclusive food in Legends vs Champions?
It differs a little per game, but here is an example of the last Legend's menu:

Carving Station
Whole Roasted NY Strip | Horseradish Cream
Whole Roasted Chicken l Herb Chimichurri
Faroe Island Salmon | Habanero Coconut Lime Sauce l Cilantro
Paprika Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
Roasted Summer Squash l Cherry Tomatoes

Raw Bar
Jumbo Shrimp & Jonah Crab Claws
Cocktail Sauce, Chipotle Aioli, Drawn Butter, Lemon

Special Station
Arthur Avenue Station
Assorted Italian Cured Meats & Cheeses
Olives l Pickles l Peppers l Bread
Pasta Station

Rigatoni Pasta l Italian Sausage l Broccoli Rabe l Garlic l Parmesan
Cheese Ravioli | Marinara Sauce | Parmesan
Baby Romaine Caesar | Lemon Parmesan Vinaigrette | Garlic Croutons

Burger Station

Cheeseburger Sliders l Chicken Fingers | Honey Mustard | BBQ Sauce l French Fries

EVO Action Station
Chicken Cutlet Panini

Crispy Chicken Cutlet l Roasted Potatoes l Pesto l Fresh Mozzarella

Salad Station
Chopped Romaine & Baby Lettuces

Grilled Chicken Breast, Maple Glazed Turkey, Black Forest Ham, Bacon Bits, Cheddar Cheese, Blue Cheese, Feta

Roasted Mushrooms, Sliced Beets, Roasted Peppers, Corn Salsa, Cherry Tomatoes
Red Onion, Black Olives, Cucumbers, Carrots, Broccoli, Croutons

Caesar Dressing, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Ranch, Blue Cheese Dressing, Sesame Ginger, Oil & Vinegar

Hot Dogs & Sausages

Premio Hot & Sweet Italian Sausages | Peppers & Onions | Hoagie Roll
Sabbrett All Beef Hot Dogs | Potato Bun | Sauerkraut | Chili | Cheese

It differs a little per game, but here is an example of the last Legend's menu:

Carving Station
Whole Roasted NY Strip | Horseradish Cream
Whole Roasted Chicken l Herb Chimichurri
Faroe Island Salmon | Habanero Coconut Lime Sauce l Cilantro
Paprika Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
Roasted Summer Squash l Cherry Tomatoes

Raw Bar
Jumbo Shrimp & Jonah Crab Claws
Cocktail Sauce, Chipotle Aioli, Drawn Butter, Lemon

Special Station
Arthur Avenue Station
Assorted Italian Cured Meats & Cheeses
Olives l Pickles l Peppers l Bread
Pasta Station

Rigatoni Pasta l Italian Sausage l Broccoli Rabe l Garlic l Parmesan
Cheese Ravioli | Marinara Sauce | Parmesan
Baby Romaine Caesar | Lemon Parmesan Vinaigrette | Garlic Croutons

Burger Station

Cheeseburger Sliders l Chicken Fingers | Honey Mustard | BBQ Sauce l French Fries

EVO Action Station
Chicken Cutlet Panini

Crispy Chicken Cutlet l Roasted Potatoes l Pesto l Fresh Mozzarella

Salad Station
Chopped Romaine & Baby Lettuces

Grilled Chicken Breast, Maple Glazed Turkey, Black Forest Ham, Bacon Bits, Cheddar Cheese, Blue Cheese, Feta

Roasted Mushrooms, Sliced Beets, Roasted Peppers, Corn Salsa, Cherry Tomatoes
Red Onion, Black Olives, Cucumbers, Carrots, Broccoli, Croutons

Caesar Dressing, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Ranch, Blue Cheese Dressing, Sesame Ginger, Oil & Vinegar

Hot Dogs & Sausages

Premio Hot & Sweet Italian Sausages | Peppers & Onions | Hoagie Roll
Sabbrett All Beef Hot Dogs | Potato Bun | Sauerkraut | Chili | Cheese

out of curiosity, where did you find this menu?

pw1jgvtudrogypsqfzug.jpg
I'm wondering if it's worth my time to go through all of the things listed there that Champions seatholders do not actually get or things that are benefits of every city member. For starters, I do not get any kind of VIP parking and I most certainly do not have first-rate seats, unless they are talking about the actual, physical seats.

And from what I recall he’s never been photographed at any of our games.
It's the least important and completely non-scandalous mystery of the club's beginning, but it bugs me. Why did they even do it? Why make this show of him being STH #1 and then never follow through with even a single additional event or appearance? I am pretty sure that his name was on the special edition "First 3,000" 2015 season scarves, but he never made one other appearance with the club or at any games.

My best guess is he expressed interest in 2013-14, they offered him 1st STH status as a mutual courtesy, he accepted, and then 2015 comes and he asked for money to use his name and image and the club said no. But that's no more than a guess.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
Im pretty sure he performed the national anthem once, or maybe a halftime show or something, maybe in 2015, but I could be wrong.

Edit: He performed at least once in 2018.

Im pretty sure he performed the national anthem once, or maybe a halftime show or something, maybe in 2015, but I could be wrong.

Edit: He performed at least once in 2018.
Are you thinking of Bernie Williams? I've never seen or heard Mariano Rivera perform music.
Also, I was wrong. his name is not on the scarf, unless he signed up using a different name or a family member..

View attachment 1870