2023 NYCFC Kit Thread

Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+
FpAdN91X0AEqR-T

Jason Sudeikis Art GIF by Apple TV+

The non-replica with the dark blue is amazing!

...but what the actual hell are these prices? my god.

Reactions: Kjbert and Higgs1
jesus, the jerseys are now $30 more than last year. Last year the authentics with player name were $165, now 195, what the fuck

Reactions: Kjbert
They don’t look as bad to me in the official photos as the leak but I still prefer a simpler solid blue . Not something I’d shell money out in but not puke inducing either .

I love it! more mosaic than I thought but Gotham Gator Gotham Gator was spot on! what a sleuth. looks wonderful. color scheme reminds me of the vertical stripe jersey we had.

also. way better than the weed smoke jersey RBNJ put out. lol.

i am a little disappointed there's no graphic pointing out all the meanings of everything. no closeup of the liberty torch... etc

also - just noticed the apple TV logo. wonder if we actually get that with the jersey? it doesn't change sides when you view front or back.. lazy photo editing.

So it doesn't appear that this licensing agreement is for this kit based on the leaks.

But the new kit looks great, love it. I actually haven't bought any kits yet, but this one (after I see it on actual people) may just do it.
I bit the bullet and just dropped $224 on an authentic Gabi Pereira kit, including next day shipping. Can't wait to get my hands on this one

You know it’s been a tough off season when half of the options on the “select a player” for customization are gone.

• Haha
Reactions: LionNYC and adam
MLS website has all the pretty photos I was looking for:

1676476055696.png

1676476073388.png
1676476088714.png

The non-replica with the dark blue is amazing!

...but what the actual hell are these prices? my god.
came here to say that - freggin insane that it's $30 more for authentic with a name

MLS website has all the pretty photos I was looking for:

View attachment 12544

View attachment 12545
View attachment 12546
It has definitely already come a long way since the initial photos this morning pre launch.

Reactions: Kjbert
i'm very glad they didn't block out a whole blank section for the sponsor. continuing the mosaic right through was definitely the way to go

Reactions: Revfugee

Philly putting out a camo kit to hide the shame of their city’s losses last year

• Haha
Reactions: adam