2023 Roster and Transfer Discussion Thread

Which positions do you think need a new signing?

• Goalkeeper

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Center back

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • Left back

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Right back

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Defensive Midfielder

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Midfielder (standard)

• Attacking Midfielder

• Striker (forward)

Votes: 48 92.3%
  • Left Winger

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Right Winger

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Haha
Reactions: Gene
Last edited:
I finally got around to blocking him a few days ago, because, well because.......

Just when you thought it was safe. . . . . .

I think he is mostly misses because any tiny thing he reads he makes a bigger deal and gets ahead of himself, so if it doesn’t happen then he gets shit.

What I have read elsewhere is Fernando Alvarez did get mls offers but pachuca rejected as of now.

Reactions: Kjbert
I love this guy.

His entire schtick is breaking news and posting rumors.

A trade happens and he's like 'I knew about this months ago! I just never told you.'
this is pretty typical of these types of "in the know" accounts. Lots of eyes emojis and other mysterious tweets and "can't say more for now"

Reactions: Gene
He did mention a few things a couple weeks ago that “technically” did happen. Cb leaving and singing academy, striker, no winger or lcb yet.

Departure of a CB is the only one that wouldn't be guessed by everyone. He first mentioned Bakrar a few hours after some Croation website did and copy pasted the machine translation.

Reactions: JayH
I feel the same way about this account as I did about all the stadium "in the know" accounts. I take everything with a grain of salt and it will likely be wrong but any info is better than no info. I would rather check a Twitter account once in a while rather than dig for internet rumors myself.

Reactions: JayH and FootyLovin
I want my Neymar and I want him NOW!
France Football GIF by ElevenSportsBE