2024 NYCFC Kit Thread

First time since 2015…

Back in…
i guess it makes sense since this will be the 10th season of play. i think they only used the black jersey a handful of times. since sky blue kit was still being used alot in away games.

i guess it makes sense since this will be the 10th season of play. i think they only used the black jersey a handful of times. since sky blue kit was still being used alot in away games.
There's still a couple of black replica keeper jerseys in the store at the moment, but that's not a "regular" jersey.

There's still a couple of black replica keeper jerseys in the store at the moment, but that's not a "regular" jersey.

and that was league wide, where all keepers got the same jerseys every year ( i think a choice of four colors?). i didnt think the black kit was as popular? i feel like not many people got that one at least from my circles. i got a replica of it back then

I wonder how long it'll be before the team starts using "throwbacks" ... the 2015 away jersey, for example, was only used for one season.

serious the simpsons GIF

The scarf pattern has been the same for a while. Wouldn’t take any indication on patterns from the scarf. Just color.
Right. I believe you were around when the president of the Third Rail told a group of us that the Club gives them some limited information about the new kit so the Third Rail can design its scarf to match. This typically doesn't include any design elements, but it does include the Pantone colors.

Reactions: Gene