A Prime Example Why We Are Justified In Being Wary Of Mcfc Posters

Midas Mulligan

Registered
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Apr 29, 2014
NYC
We had a massive influx, many of whom were "supporters" of both team and many more who weren't.

They knew we were pissed, so many came here to get their kicks. Now that things are settled down (even if the club still left us in the dark), where the hell are these people that were so interested?

Some of the more respectful and reasonable have stuck around, and that's a good thing. I'm glad they did.

But the rest of them were what we thought they were. That's not to say that you shouldn't give folks a chance. We should. But I just wanted to make a greater point that I believe we deserve some credit as a board for weeding out punks.

We had a massive influx, many of whom were "supporters" of both team and many more who weren't.

They knew we were pissed, so many came here to get their kicks. Now that things are settled down (even if the club still left us in the dark), where the hell are these people that were so interested?

Some of the more respectful and reasonable have stuck around, and that's a good thing. I'm glad they did.

But the rest of them were what we thought they were. That's not to say that you shouldn't give folks a chance. We should. But I just wanted to make a greater point that I believe we deserve some credit as a board for weeding out punks.

+1

I came recently to this forum so I have a faint idea of what you are referring about. I assume man city fans came here talking smack about mls and/or nycfc? If so, I think k that is a good thing, regardless if they are trolls or not. That's a sign of getting somewhere, trolls coming out lol....

I think to be honest there has been a fair amount of "six of one and half dozen of the other". Not all realised how pissed you were, some clearly did come for a wind up, some just saw the anti MCFC stuff and that made up their mind.

At the end of the day though there are a few matters that will sit uncomfortably with both sets of fans. It is up to the individual whether they want to work through that or not.

Some will, some won't.

I think to be honest there has been a fair amount of "six of one and half dozen of the other". Not all realised how pissed you were, some clearly did come for a wind up, some just saw the anti MCFC stuff and that made up their mind.

At the end of the day though there are a few matters that will sit uncomfortably with both sets of fans. It is up to the individual whether they want to work through that or not.

Some will, some won't.
We're never going to have any more fun if we just keeping getting reasonable posts like this from MC fans.

Some will, some won't.
Couldn't have said this any better. As a supporter of both I was as upset about the Lampard situation as anyone but I wasn't going to take the piss out of anyone either. For those that did I'm glad they came and went. Hopefully there are other good supporters from Manchester and elsewhere who can be a part of this club as well.