And The Winner Is...

zl10

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 31, 2014
After 4 days of voting, it is my pleasure to announce that the official name of the NYCFC Supporters Group will be: the Third Rail. It was a close vote, with NAA coming in second and SCNY in third, tied with The Natives. Blue Army and The Warriors rounded out 5th and 6th place.

Reactions: jerzy and BToto920
YES!!!!
058589b0_tumblr_mgfhyyMqOi1ry7oico1_400.gif

Reactions: jerzy and einwindir
Wasn't my first choice. But I'll take it! Kind of surprised to see NAA was second.

I can definitely get used to Third Rail.

Reactions: Section1Guy
one suggestion is be consistent with your references to the club name: Third Rail SC sounds great

Screen shot 2014-05-22 at 1.35.23 AM.png

This is a really rough idea. I will give credit to @lawson for the initial idea. It is the symbol for british rails, an Iconic symbol in the football world. The symbol of away days, and the casual scene. Im not saying this will be the "official" logo (unless people like it) could be one of our many.

After 4 days of voting, it is my pleasure to announce that the official name of the NYCFC Supporters Group will be: the Third Rail. It was a close vote, with NAA coming in second and SCNY in third, tied with The Natives. Blue Army and The Warriors rounded out 5th and 6th place.
Just out of curiosity - how many people voted? What was the breakdown?

Great name. You guys chosed wisely, its absolutly spot on and the best name in the country,