Are The Legends Seats Going To Be Empty?

FredMertz

Registered
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jun 2, 2014
Is anyone going to spend $175 per game for the Legends seats? These seats are largely comparable to the $38 seats in 103, 104 and 105. Those seats look half full at most Yankee games -- it will look awful if they are 75% empty for NYCFC...

I wondered this myself, and share your concern. Banking on business to buy them is a good bet but actually having them filled is another issue entirely.

Hopefully NYCFC will offer seat upgrades to season ticket holders after the selection process is over so we can ALL get the chance to move up if so desired.

My feeling is that those could also largely be sold as packages to sponsors. Who in turn may give them out to everyone they see fit.

Personally, I've been wanting seats near the Yankees dugout. 014A or B. Or 111 in the dogleg. I think it's funny that the Legends seats behind the first-baseline goal cost 5x more than the seats a section away, and the view is comparable.

I guess they priced it as 3B side is sideline and 1B is behind the goal, 014 is a spot I'm considering,because it's the shady side of the stadium,that will come in handy for afternoon mid summer games.LOL

I'm also considering 222 in Delta Sky 360,that's the absolute highest I'd go. I spoke to my rep and we are not locked into any particular band (supporters,General,Premium) I have 6 total deposits 4 general and 2 supporters, however if I decided to get Delta Sky 360's, I'd reduce it to 2 seats.

Reactions: Buckley
Personally, I've been wanting seats near the Yankees dugout. 014A or B. Or 111 in the dogleg. I think it's funny that the Legends seats behind the first-baseline goal cost 5x more than the seats a section away, and the view is comparable.

You're not paying for the view. They're 5x more because you get a ton of perks like access to club areas, free parking, wait service, private bathrooms and free food and drinks.

I'll be purchasing my two general seats but when I fly up for games I'll definitely be sitting in one of the club seats.