Authentic Jersey

Good news! (For people like me that care about unnecessary things lol) I asked a guy on FB that already got his away jerseys to post a pic of the authentic MLS badge. And look at that. MUCH nicer than the ones on the home authentics.

yRP1hfXl.jpg

Good news! (For people like me that care about unnecessary things lol) I asked a guy on FB that already got his away jerseys to post a pic of the authentic MLS badge. And look at that. MUCH nicer than the ones on the home authentics.

yRP1hfXl.jpg

thats delicious, cant wait to get one myself

yRP1hfXl.jpg

That's awesome. Wonder why the home has a different quality patch. Can't wait to get mine next week in store.

Reactions: Buckley

yRP1hfXl.jpg
YESSS!!!! MY OCD CAN RELAX NOW!!!--- still wonder why they went cheap with the home shirts though, maybe because it was a first run and they'll start putting the higher quality badges on when the next batch comes available

Any word on whether the team site shipped today as promised?

I'm torn between getting an authentic and replica... not sure if I'm willing to spend nearly double just for a patch, tighter fit and the inaugural season patch at the bottom of the jersey...:confused:

Reactions: Goodfella
I'm torn between getting an authentic and replica... not sure if I'm willing to spend nearly double just for a patch, tighter fit and the inaugural season patch at the bottom of the jersey...:confused:
don't forget the orange monogram on the back of the neck! plus, I'm pretty sure they use different material

And this is the inaugural season, so...
treat-yo-self.jpg

Go with the authentic. The quality is just much better. And it's definitely less than double isn't the replica $90 and the authentic $120?

don't forget the orange monogram on the back of the neck! plus, I'm pretty sure they use different material

And this is the inaugural season, so...
treat-yo-self.jpg
i knowwwww might as well ball out, will probably be the only jersey i buy for another...4 years or so

Okay maybe this is just me but does the authentic jersey seem a bit cheap feeling? I was at a local soccer store up here in albany where they pretty have almost every shirt imaginable and in the mls section they had nycfc shirts and orlando city...both authentic....(and I'm sure it will be like this with others not trying to compare nycfc and orlando its just the shirts there at the time) but the orlando shirt feels much higher quality than ours does. The mls patches on the sleeves of the orlando shirt are like a harder type of plastic material with textures and grooves and raised mls letters meanwhile ours is just a thin piece of flat patch no textures, feels super cheap...you can even see it on the new patch on the timbers jerseys that just released today. Im not sure if this is worth complaining about but I for one am very picky about things and when i drop 120 on an authentic jersey i want it to feel authentic.View attachment 1232View attachment 1233

Just wondering...Where in Albany? That's where I live and would love to find this shop.

No shipping notification yet. God dammit. As long as I get it for next week I'll be happy.

Mine still shows as processing. How incredibly annoying.

On another note, my wife wants an authentic. Anyone have any input re: ladies who have gone for the on-field shirt?

Jersey is on the truck for delivery today, sweet. March 15th can't come soon enough, hello yankee stadium, good night to the revolution.