Authentic Jersey

I checked my door this morning while getting ready for work in case a miracle happened and UPS delivered it early. Shipping says it will be delivered by end of business today. Im going to be wearing this thing all weekend!

I I didnt buy the home jersey on account of the fact that it looked way to similar to the MCFC one. I think this away jersey is the best looking jersey in the MLS.

Reactions: DCG and roxfontaine
Mine still shows as processing. How incredibly annoying.

On another note, my wife wants an authentic. Anyone have any input re: ladies who have gone for the on-field shirt?

I'm not a lady but my wife has a bunch of jerseys and they're all replicas. She will probably go for the replica instead of authentic based on price and availability. One thing I will say though is she should stay away from the women's jerseys. Those things are hideous.

Not to be a negative nancy in a thread where so many people are excited about receiving their jerseys, as I am really happy for you guys!
But I really don't like the away jersey! I admit I liked it a lot better seeing our players play in it, so I'm thinking/hoping it grows on me, but aesthetically I like the home jersey more, aside from the fact it looks identical to City's (which I think is one of the nicest in the EPL).

Anyway, enjoy the jerseys when you get them later today :) I'm hoping to see picture later that will change my mind!

Not to be a negative nancy in a thread where so many people are excited about receiving their jerseys, as I am really happy for you guys!
But I really don't like the away jersey! I admit I liked it a lot better seeing our players play in it, so I'm thinking/hoping it grows on me, but aesthetically I like the home jersey more, aside from the fact it looks identical to City's (which I think is one of the nicest in the EPL).

Anyway, enjoy the jerseys when you get them later today :) I'm hoping to see picture later that will change my mind!
tumblr_miotte1gkQ1rdlwr5o1_500.gif

Reactions: Drainyoo

4824-kanye-not-amused.jpg

tblack jerseys one of the greatest of all time

The Man City brainwash is working!!!!
1340283454_8746_Picture2.jpg

I didn't buy the home jersey on account of the fact that it looked way to similar to the MCFC one. I think this away jersey is the best looking jersey in the MLS.

Black & Blues, Amen to that!

Meet Mix at Modell's in Time Square on March 2, 2015

Meet Mix! This Monday from 4:30-6 p.m., New York City FC midfielder Mix will at Modell's at Times Square on 234 West 42nd St.

The first 150 fans in attendence will recive a voucher for a pair of tickets to the Historic Home Opener against the New England Revolution on March 15 at Yankee Stadium and an autograph from Mix.

MeetMix-4.jpg

Good news! (For people like me that care about unnecessary things lol) I asked a guy on FB that already got his away jerseys to post a pic of the authentic MLS badge. And look at that. MUCH nicer than the ones on the home authentics.

yRP1hfXl.jpg

It has finally arrived :) Photos of Rafal's NYC FC Away Jersey

20150227_132030.jpg 20150227_132053.jpg

Photos of LostAnvil's NYC FC Authentic Away Jersey
pGSwHpz.jpgOcHg7vt.jpg4pIBGde.jpgaT4qBoh.jpg

Last edited:
This is a longshot, but did anyone pick up a long sleeve authentic that they aren't really feeling and might want a short sleeve authentic instead?

let me know how the long sleeve authentic is! im a medium guy... waiting to hear back on how the fit is (tight or loose)

bad thing about that base layer is that it doesn't even match the jersey color, its a lighter shade of blue lol

bad thing about that base layer is that it doesn't even match the jersey color, its a lighter shade of blue lol

I know, it is hard to get different fabrics/meterials to match exactly unless it is custom made and sometime that does not even come out right, and you are speaking to a former adidas america inc. apparel and sneaker designer. I am personally a Nike guy myself, they use Dri-FIT across the board so it is more likely to match exactly.

Nike's Manchester City's Sky Blue Long Sleeve Base Layer
hi-res-58aa8763ed87a4d1617706a5e71bf89b_crop_north.jpg fc-barcelona-vs-manchester-city-02.jpg

Does anyone that has a home and away authentic see any quality difference between the two? I'm hoping that the black will have a nicer feel than the blue.