Away - 04/11 Philadelphia

If we win this game, AND NE and NJ lose, we move into second place in the east, with a game in hand in NE and one fewer game than NJ. In that scenario we would be four points behind DC for first, with equal games played

Maybe better though, would be a NJ DC draw, since that puts us into third, but only two points behind DC, unless we win by 2 or more, which would put us ahead of RB on GD.

In summary. RB/DC draw + NY win by 2 or more=best

Last edited:
If we win this game, AND NE and NJ lose, we move into second place in the east, with a game in hand in NE and one fewer game than NJ. In that scenario we would be four points behind DC for first, with equal games played

Maybe better though, would be a NJ DC draw, since that puts us into third, but only two points behind DC, unless we win by 2 or more, which would put us ahead of RB on GD.

Ifs and maybes, as long as we get a positive result

confused.jpeg

Ugh the Yankees game is broadcast nationally too, maybe we can convince Michael Kay and the YES guys to take a day off lol

Ugh the Yankees game is broadcast nationally too, maybe we can convince Michael Kay and the YES guys to take a day off lol
That's what disappoints me, why show it on two channels you own.

Reactions: TommyM
Really confused on why the game is starting @ 5 on YES... Can anyone explain?
Because the Yankees are known "big stars" with over a hundred years of history, a huge, almost guaranteed audience, and a lot of advertisers already lined up. We'll get there. May take some time though.

Reactions: dex and dohake
This club has gotta get out from under the Yankees. Reminds me of dealing with Giants Stadium. Between the police-state match day experience and the "we own all your TV rights but here are a bunch of reasons you can't see the broadcast" it is just a mess. It'd be one thing if this were a real league and the Yankees could pour money into players. But this is s**t, especially in comparison to how far MLS owners/stadia have come over the last decade.

It's absolutely ridiculous that it's easier for me to watch Real Madrid games (or any other La Liga, Serie A, ect ect..)on the other side of the world than to watch the local club play. I understand that other leagues have been doing this for longer and have more followers and all that but MLS needs to wake up.

Reactions: TommyM
Interesting lineup. 4-2-3-1:

ST: Nemec
AM: Grabavoy, Villa, Velasquez
DM: Mix, Jacobson
DF: Williams, Hernandez, Wingert, Brovsky

This is according to MLS.com matchcenter.

Why are the fullbacks flipped? Also interesting to see Villa in a CAM role.

EDIT: Also, Philly isn't playing Aristeguieta, he's not even on the bench.

Interesting lineup. 4-2-3-1:

ST: Nemec
AM: Grabavoy, Villa, Velasquez
DM: Mix, Jacobson
DF: Williams, Hernandez, Wingert, Brovsky

This is according to MLS.com matchcenter.

Why are the fullbacks flipped? Also interesting to see Villa in a CAM role.

EDIT: Also, Philly isn't playing Aristeguieta, he's not even on the bench.

Highly doubt this is the formation. Websites, apps that provide scores almost get the lineups wrong 100% of the time.

It's absolutely ridiculous that it's easier for me to watch Real Madrid games (or any other La Liga, Serie A, ect ect..)on the other side of the world than to watch the local club play. I understand that other leagues have been doing this for longer and have more followers and all that but MLS needs to wake up.
People in England say the same thing about it being easier for us to watch their league

Reactions: shane88
Yankees Redsox better not take fucking 6 hours again...
Baseball really needs a rule for this. Suspend the game after about the 13th inning and pick it up the next day.

I grew up on baseball but its a joke that games go on for so long because of the stubbornness regarding ties. Just suspended the game and give fans a double header the next day.

Reactions: dohake
Another very poor first half today. We had no width and the passing was atrocious. Second half but was very impressive bar the comical winner for Union. If they could perform for ninety minutes like the majority of second things may not be so bad. Shelton has to start next night.

No doubt he will be a massive help. not only in keeping possession and attacking wise but also defensively we should be better organized with him on field instructing,