Bless Their Hearts (RBNJ Talk Here)

Fuck them and the 3 remaining f.cosmos fans. All the tri-state soccer "media" who were all red bull fans who been shitting on us from the beginning, who tried to make the f.cosmos a thing. Our cup win is also for them.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BxLio91
Our TIFO for the next HRD should just be a Red Bulls logo with text across it: IRRELEVANT

Our TIFO for the next HRD should just be a Red Bulls logo with text across it: IRRELEVANT
I don't like when we do anti-RB tifos. I much prefer the NYCFC-focused ones.

...That being said, if we did an anti-RB tifo, I'd do the one i've been telling as a joke to everyone since last night:

"Why do you drink red bull out of a can? Because there's no cup to put it in!"

...That being said, if we did an anti-RB tifo, I'd do the one i've been telling as a joke to everyone since last night:

they will deflect all our attacks with their three shields. lol

Here's the thing. Our win sent whatever was left of their fan base into disarray and we rightfully want to return all the shit they talked since we were announced. But the best thing we can do is ignore them the way the red bull people in Austria do and the way they are locally. Any attention we give them is oxygen to a dying flame.
Going out of our way to mention them is a waste of time energy etc. I should know, I'm the only one in here still sending throwaway shots at the f.cosmos.

Reactions: Shwafta

Can confirm that Shwafta Shwafta told this joke about 27 times.

If we do a Red Bull tifo, it should simply be us hoisting the Cup and the question “How Does It Feel?”

But I am perfectly happy to let them stew in it a while without comment.

This has certainly thrown them for a loop. But, I do think we need a vibrant Red Bulls franchise. It’s better for us when they are playing well and especially when they have good fan support. Keeps the rivalry on edge and relevant.

Also, this reminds me of being a young Gator fan watching Miami win its first national title in a season where we had beaten them 28-3. We printed up bumper stickers saying “Miami may be champions, but not in Florida”. The Red Fools should be using that tack on us.

Reactions: Revfugee
If we do a Red Bull tifo, it should simply be us hoisting the Cup and the question “How Does It Feel?”

But I am perfectly happy to let them stew in it a while without comment.

This has certainly thrown them for a loop. But, I do think we need a vibrant Red Bulls franchise. It’s better for us when they are playing well and especially when they have good fan support. Keeps the rivalry on edge and relevant.

Also, this reminds me of being a young Gator fan watching Miami win its first national title in a season where we had beaten them 28-3. We printed up bumper stickers saying “Miami may be champions, but not in Florida”. The Red Fools should be using that tack on us.
Or even something that throws shade without it being too direct.

Would want something more clever than I can come up with but something along the lines of "NY Metro Area's first Cup".

Or even something that throws shade without it being too direct.

Would want something more clever than I can come up with but something along the lines of "NY Metro Area's first Cup".

If there is to be a tifo for the Red Bulls, I'd prefer one of two options:

1) A simple blue 1 and red 0.

2) A picture of the MLS trophy with the heading MLS Cup gives you wings* and a disclaimer at the bottom that reads *not available in New Jersey.

However, I would also prefer any first game tifo to focus on the winners and not an irrelevant non-participant.

what is the significance of the “f.cosmos”? I missed that joke along the way
A couple sheets of paper collecting dust in a box in a basement somewhere of a brand that meant something almost 50 years ago. Someone found them and tried to convince people they were going to take over the world and find their former glory on the level of Real Madrid or Barcelona. Anyways too many words typed about them.

2) A picture of the MLS trophy with the heading MLS Cup gives you wings* and a disclaimer at the bottom that reads *not available in New Jersey.

However, I would also prefer any first game tifo to focus on the winners and not an irrelevant non-participant.
Option 1 but not game 1; HRD 1.

and I will not rest until we add “Take me out to the Ballgame” to our pregame ritual.

#2 is pretty good I must say

Reactions: SoupInNYC