Bundesliga 2023/24

Who wins this year?

• Bayern

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Not Bayern

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
I think the title race is done and dusted. I hate saying that - especially after what happened last year - but Leverkusen is up 16 points with 6 games to play. The only question is whether Leverkusen can finish the year unbeaten.

The more interesting race is between Leipzig and Dortmund for 4th and the Champions League spot. They are tied on points, and they play each other in the middle of the run in.

I think the title race is done and dusted. I hate saying that - especially after what happened last year - but Leverkusen is up 16 points with 6 games to play. The only question is whether Leverkusen can finish the year unbeaten.

The more interesting race is between Leipzig and Dortmund for 4th and the Champions League spot. They are tied on points, and they play each other in the middle of the run in.
That's a good one. My guys are looking to leapfrog Bayern into second, also worth keeping an eye on. After what we went through over the last couple seasons, it's damn near a miracle.

We have plenty of drama, too. Check this out:

• Wow
Reactions: Shwafta
It's done. Leverkusen are champs! Unbelievable stuff.
Regardless of if they finish the season unbeaten, they somehow managed to get to the bundesliga title unbeaten _across all competitions_ to this point. That's INSANE!

Still a chance for them to win an unbeaten treble. Has that ever happened before?

Also, poor Harry Kane. Spends 11 years at historic runners-up Tottenham. Transfers to Bayern who won their league eleven years in a row, and despite him leading the league in goals by a tidy margin, they fail to win the league.

Reactions: Gotham Gator
It's done. Leverkusen are champs! Unbelievable stuff.
Regardless of if they finish the season unbeaten, they somehow managed to get to the bundesliga title unbeaten _across all competitions_ to this point. That's INSANE!

Still a chance for them to win an unbeaten treble. Has that ever happened before?
Absolute scenes in Leverkusen. Totally understandable, too. They've come so far since Xabi took over. And here's a wild stat: Die Werkself has scored 24 goals after 80' this season. It's been one hell of a dramatic run.

(Vfb is battling Bayern for second so we may have to spoil the invincibles party on April 27. Sorry. 🤷‍♂️)

Absolute scenes in Leverkusen. Totally understandable, too. They've come so far since Xabi took over. And here's a wild stat: Die Werkself has scored 24 goals after 80' this season. It's been one hell of a dramatic run.

(Vfb is battling Bayern for second so we may have to spoil the invincibles party on April 27. Sorry. 🤷‍♂️)
weirdly mirrors New Englands' run in MLS a few years ago where every win was like by one goal near the end of the game.

weirdly mirrors New Englands' run in MLS a few years ago where every win was like by one goal near the end of the game.
Leverkusen did it again. And against a Dortmund side who came to play. This team is nothing short of remarkable.