Chants/songs

I don't like it.... doesn't seem organic enough.
Sounds forced... sorry for not liking it, I just don't.

tumblr_inline_muzpncmqBw1sn4c4i.gif

Reactions: LostAnvil
The chant is lame. The word "forced" was a joke.... sorry I don't have pictures to explain.

Idk how to post the channel. But its "Third Rail TV"

Go watch the Real Madrid vs Schalke game right now. The Schalke fans are the type we should strive to be like

That was a pretty incredible atmosphere. Schalke hasn't won the German league in like 50 years but those fans are as dedicated as any in the world. Very impressive.

Hey folks here are two ... one jerzy and i chatted about last night the other i thought of this morning -

using these lines no real need to change lyrics i don't think plus a fun jumping around singing bit - yes i realize lots of lyrics and long but whatever

Ever get the feeling you can't go on?
Just remember whose side it is that you're on
You've got friends with you till the end

If you're ever in a tough situation
We'll be there with no hesitation
Brotherhood's our rule, we cannot bend

When you're feeling too close to the bottom
You know who it is you can count on
Someone will pick you up again

We can conquer anything together
All of us are bonded forever
If I die, you die, that's the way it is

now instead of yum yum bumble tuna - we could do "Go go Dav-id Dav-id Villa, I love Dav-id Dav-id,Villa, Go go Dav-id Dav-id Villa, Love a goal made with David V"

this could easily work with Khi-ry Khi-ry Shelton, or Jeb-Jeb Jeb-Jeb Brovsky, or really anybody for that matter. Also it's damn silly.

Terminus legion (atl sg) has a chant for poku from his days w the silverbacks:(tune of biz Markie just afriend)
Kwadwo pokuuuu
You got what I neeeeeed
When you're scorin lots of goals
When you're scorin lots of goals

Poku loved it and came to our section post game and high fived all of us - seems like we might as well adopt it.

I was there. As for chants, they had some. They weren't that great or inspiring. At least at first listen.

They asked if anyone in the crowd had ideas or suggestions... then shit got magical...

This guy named Gabe dropped 2 chants (out of many) that he had in his phone.

The first one was great. I can't remember what it was because the second one fired me up so much.

"N-Y-C!//
N-Y-C!//
We are N-Y-C-F-C!//
From the Bronx all the way down to the battery//
We are N-Y-C-F-C!//"

And the crowd cheered. Then they sang it again. It was awesome.

This chant was awesome. I read it on a nytimes article. They sing that to the tune of "this old man"

Are people into some latin songs/chants? Thought of this one today:
(to the tune of "Mi Swing es Tropical")

Se baila si
Te gusta mas (rep't 4x)
You better watch out son
N-Y-C es campeón