Dispersal Draft 11/19/14

I dont see saunders as our sole number 1. We need someone else to be number 1 or at least a very serious challenger. Dan Kennedy would be a very nice pick up. Lets get that top spot

If we don't end up with a high enough pick to get Kennedy who would be your next choice?

If we don't end up with a high enough pick to get Kennedy who would be your next choice?

It's Kennedy or the 2 homegrown kids. Everyone else if we really want will be available again in the expansion draft anyway.

Freakin' MLS. I thought that they would do the draw before the US vs Colombia game. Probably during their lunch break at Panera.

We got second pick

That put Kennedy in play, gets us our choice, at least, of one of their top prospects, or we can trade and help us elsewhere. Good news today!

Reactions: Kjbert and Paul
Dispersal draft picks can not be traded. So they'll take Kennedy no matter what.

B2bKh0UCcAAgp6v.png:large

Reactions: Slick Rick
Dispersal draft picks can not be traded. So they'll take Kennedy no matter what.
They cannot trade the pick, but they can trade the player. I'm not sure if they want a GK, with Fernández being a stablished player, but they still get the best value for a prospective trade.

Reactions: Kjbert