Every Goal Of 2015

This is awesome. Although it makes me even more eager to get the games started again!!! Come on 2016, isn't it March yet??

Reactions: Gene
I completely forgot about the Charleston pre season tournament.
Nemec did score in an NYCFC jersey!!!
And that Mix volley was fucking sweet.
When they started with the preseason stuff my first thought was that they should have skipped it, but I loved the Taylor goal in the first game and Nemec looked good in Charleston. He scored that one and helped on another. What the hell happened?!?!

I'm surprised there were so few crowd shots in the video. They showed us after each of the 2 goals at Philly. Not much else.

If you can watch that video and tell me Villa wasn't our player of the season, then stop watching football and go into dealing whatever drugs you're on, you'll make a fortune.

I was disappointed they didn't include his little finger-wagging celebration dance from that night. For sheer absurdity, his 2 goals make my Top 10 moments of the season, and maybe Top 5.
Yes. And a while back in another thread someone dismissed those 2 goals as a lucky deflection and a gimme. No way. They were both quality. As much as I hated seeing his name in the starting XI, he deserves full credit for those two.