Frank Lampard Loan Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at the account he quoted, it's one of those "I act like I'm privy to exclusive information but I'm just pulling shit out of my ass" accounts with 5 followers.

Nick Chávez @NickChavezMLS · 20m20 minutes ago
Source? RT “@NYCFCBrits: Lampard set to stay at @MCFC ...Scott Sinclair rumoured to be in his place! Sure would light up the MLS.”

Chavez is usually pretty tuned in, I don;t know why he would retweet it.
https://twitter.com/NYCFCBrits

Their response, admitting that they don't have a clue what they are talking about and are just trying to spread more rumors.
NewYorkCityFC Brits ‏@NYCFCBrits 44m44 minutes ago
@NickChavezMLS
@MCFC Sorry buddy, we're not claiming facts. Speaking on fan/follower submitted rumours. Quite a lot of suggestions on this

Dan Karrell is a cosmos fan. Like I said many times before, the "ny soccer media" is made up of RB and cosmos fans. They're never going to give us a fair shake. And the very sad part of everything is that CFG is making them look right at the moment.

I'm not sure that moving this thread to the "debate desk" makes much sense to me.

This is the biggest issue facing the club at this time, and probably merits discussion by fans of the club.

Burying the thread doesn't seem altogether productive, in my view.

Have to agree here. I keep forgetting that this thread in here when looking for it. Not sure I understand the reason behind it either. Because it was getting heated? So heated arguments are allowed in here, but not in the main forum? Confused.

I'm not sure that moving this thread to the "debate desk" makes much sense to me.

This is the biggest issue facing the club at this time, and probably merits discussion by fans of the club.

Burying the thread doesn't seem altogether productive, in my view.

It is a shame you cannot double like a comment. Come on everyone let the admins know how you feel about having your contributions buried !!!

Reactions: NYCFCFan10
It is a shame you cannot double like a comment. Come on everyone let the admins know how you feel about having your contributions buried !!!
Yeah, I'm sure MrE constant bickering on EVERY thread about Lampard had nothing to do with the admins decision...

Reactions: doctorhoosier
Have to agree here. I keep forgetting that this thread in here when looking for it. Not sure I understand the reason behind it either. Because it was getting heated? So heated arguments are allowed in here, but not in the main forum? Confused.

To diffuse heated argument, the argument gets put in here, and to discourage you from posting here, they do not allow posts here against post count.

So the biggest issue facing the club, is one that needs burying because not everyone has the same view

Apparently people then complain in private posts to admins that somebody has upset them because they do not like a post.

Admins then have to us there time replying to these complaints, so think the subject is best buried.

Yeah, I'm sure MrE constant bickering on EVERY thread about Lampard had nothing to do with the admins decision...

I only point out that certain views are unreasonable. Mainly your views with anything to do with MCFC, CFG, or the Sheikh

To diffuse heated argument, the argument gets put in here, and to discourage you from posting here, they do not allow posts here against post count.

So the biggest issue facing the club, is one that needs burying because not everyone has the same view

Apparently people then complain in private posts to admins that somebody has upset them because they do not like a post.

Admins then have to us there time replying to these complaints, so think the subject is best buried.

From my experience of running a sports forum for years, this stuff happens all the time, no matter what you do. All arguments will get heated, and some people will be offended. It's part of nature. I tried many things, and in the end, the only thing that worked was banning. If someone steps too far out of line then you ban them for good. Simple as that. I refrained from messing with the threads and just managed the users. Making the entire community suffer for a handlful of clowns isn't fair.

Anyway, that's all.

I only point out that certain views are unreasonable. Mainly your views with anything to do with MCFC, CFG, or the Sheikh
Actually, usually I can care less about all of that. Check my posts, I rarely talk about MC, ownership and definitely not Middle Easterners. I care about soccer, the US and MLS. I just want whats best for NYCFC.

From my experience of running a sports forum for years, this stuff happens all the time, no matter what you do. All arguments will get heated, and some people will be offended. It's part of nature. I tried many things, and in the end, the only thing that worked was banning. If someone steps too far out of line then you ban them for good. Simple as that. I refrained from messing with the threads and just managed the users. Making the entire community suffer for a handlful of clowns isn't fair.

Anyway, that's all.
banhammer.png

Reactions: MrE
It was moved here because the discussion was no longer a discussion. There was nothing of value coming out of threads. If you read the first page and stopped you would know exactly what's said in the remaining 23.
When we hear something from representatives worth discussing it will be moved back. For now it's here because you're doing nothing but arguing in a circle. Half of it isn't even about Lampard but about MCFC owning NYCFC and other bs. If you don't like it there's other places to discuss this. In fact the Facebook page has like 20+ posts about Lampard so you can argue in 20+ different posts. This topic is basically taking over the forum on no basis whatsoever and it's more about people debating their point now than debating the 'rumor.' Which isn't even a rumor it's nothing more than MP stating he wants him to stay. Which of course he would because he needs him.

Status
Not open for further replies.