Frank Lampard Loan Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
An agreement was made between NYCFC and MCFC for the loan of lampard,deal with it.
If they agree to extend the loan,then deal with it again....these things happen in football,NYCFC like MCFC is part of a group,one of which WILL work together to benefit all parties.I have no doubt in my mind that we will at some point loan yourselves some of our players.Will you moan at that?...CFG will make the decisions regarding all the clubs in the group,not the likes of you or any other fans,give it a couple of years and and you will see that the boys in charge know exactly what they are doing and doing it to benefit all the clubs involved.

On another note.......I seriously hope we try and get david villa on loan as well,just to piss you off.

Mods, why is this guy allowed to troll this site?

Reactions: Kjbert
I somehow doubt that if CFG were to announce that Aguero or Silva were being loaned to NYCFC for the rest of the season then you'd just shrug your shoulders and "deal with it".

I'll grant you that I haven't seen you around so much in the last couple of days so you may not have seen this, and I appreciate that you apologised for your comment. Please be aware, though, that we (the mod team) are getting sick of how often this topic descends into open warfare on the forums. We're willing to allow arguments because this is something where people want to have their say, but deliberately provocative or insulting posts are liable to result in a 24-hour ban. Just be a little careful with the tone of what you post, and bear in mind that telling people to "deal with it" is not a comment most here will react calmly to.

All due respect Falastur,but if they decided to loan silva and aguero,no I wouldn't be happy about it,but I would deal with it,at the end of the day what could I do about it,as you well know,there are plenty reports regards city being in talks with snijder,obviously if true,they are trying to solve the problem regards a midfielder,whether it'll be him or lampard to you,who knows....YES,I did post a shitty comment,which was a dig at ONE poster(the one demanding"we want our player back")which I have apologised for IF it upset any other fans...the top and bottom of it is city asked for the loan,NYCFC have agreed,yes you want him back,I understand that,CFG would of weighed all the pros and cons up about the deal and they know what they are doing,that's why they run football clubs and we post on forums.
From what I've read in the thread,I think SOME nycfc fans think it's a case of the group saying"let's see to city first,fuck NYC".....of which I'm sure that isn't the case.......he'll be there for the start of your season.

All due respect Falastur,but if they decided to loan silva and aguero,no I wouldn't be happy about it,but I would deal with it,at the end of the day what could I do about it,as you well know,there are plenty reports regards city being in talks with snijder,obviously if true,they are trying to solve the problem regards a midfielder,whether it'll be him or lampard to you,who knows....YES,I did post a shitty comment,which was a dig at ONE poster(the one demanding"we want our player back")which I have apologised for IF it upset any other fans...the top and bottom of it is city asked for the loan,NYCFC have agreed,yes you want him back,I understand that,CFG would of weighed all the pros and cons up about the deal and they know what they are doing,that's why they run football clubs and we post on forums.
From what I've read in the thread,I think SOME nycfc fans think it's a case of the group saying"let's see to city first,fuck NYC".....of which I'm sure that isn't the case.......he'll be there for the start of your season.
You came here to another teams forum blasting me for saying that no we would not be ok with extending the loan on a player our team signed past the start of start of our 1st season. Knowing full well we are dealing with a media shitstorm and tells us to deal with. Look man, not trying to blast you but need form now on I'm going to be applying the American principle of trading players. For every MCer that comes here we will be ok with giving you Lampard for the rest of you season as long as you give us Aguero and cash for him. I'm being sarcastic but really man we really aren't going to be ok with stuff and we are going to let the team, CFG and MCFC know when they piss us off that is the price of business in New York. Make us happy or you will hear about and lose money for not doing so.

Last edited:
If they agree to extend the loan,then deal with it again....these things happen in football,NYCFC like MCFC is part of a group,one of which WILL work together to benefit all parties.I have no doubt in my mind that we will at some point loan yourselves some of our players.Will you moan at that?.
On another note.......I seriously hope we try and get david villa on loan as well,just to piss you off.
First, Manchester City isn't loaning anyone to NYCFC who is a vital part of the success or failure of the Manchester City project. It just won't happen, and you'd better believe that you'd be coming over here to fuss if it did.

Second, you're flame baiting, and I have no idea why you haven't been banned yet.

You took it the wrong way mate,I wasn't in no way having a go at the fans on here.....it was aimed at him only.

That doesn't help.

If you are screaming "I hate New York" at the top of your lungs in a crowded room of yanks, you can't just say "wait - I only meant to yell that at him".

Last edited:
Reactions: MagnusPax
That doesn't help.

If you are screaming "I hate New York" at the top of your lungs in a crowded room of yanks, you can't just say "wait - I only meant to yell that at him".
And if he really has a problem with me then you know what let him have a problem.

Again, it is the Man City trolls causing the problems. Ban the ones that can't respect the NYC forum, and you have no problems.

On the other hand, we NYC fans should try not to feed the trolls. They will go away faster if you ignore or report them.

Reactions: Kjbert
We can all freakout when we hear an actual decision. Sucks that CFG's mishandling of the situation is driving wedges between New York fans and Manchester fans.
CFG isn't mishandling anything. THey don't respond to rumors. Everyone here is having a fucking fit because of rumors. Get a grip people. Lamps will be a NYC player, don't worry.

Yeah it was me I was saying we want our player back, his blast was aimed at me. Which is fine, I will try not blast others but yeah that was trolling.

First, Manchester City isn't loaning anyone to NYCFC who is a vital part of the success or failure of the Manchester City project. It just won't happen, and you'd better believe that you'd be coming over here to fuss if it did.

Second, you're flame baiting, and I have no idea why you haven't been banned yet.

That doesn't help.

1)city isn't loaning no players to nycfc,because you know this for a fact?
2)at no point did I say "I hate New York"
3)I ain't baiting or trolling
4)I've obviously come across wrong and upset a couple of you
Point I was making is,yes I understand your pissed off with the situation,but,has it been confirmed that the loan will be extended?
Will demanding"we want our player back"to city fans on a forum make a difference?
It is what it is,is my point,there is nothing you or I can do about it.
Everyone concerned will of thought everything through regards this deal.
IF and I say IF he ain't there for the start of your season,I'll gladly admit that you were shafted,but until it happens or it's confirmed it's going to happen,chill out.

Point I was making is,yes I understand your pissed off with the situation,but,has it been confirmed that the loan will be extended?
Will demanding"we want our player back"to city fans on a forum make a difference?
IF and I say IF he ain't there for the start of your season,I'll gladly admit that you were shafted,but until it happens or it's confirmed it's going to happen,chill out.

Your reading comprehension really sucks.

1. The key part of that phrase is "who is a vital part of the success or failure of the Manchester City project". Manchester City will never loan a guy like Aguero, Silva, or Kompany while he's still critical to Manchester winning a title. Period. If that were ever going to happen, we wouldn't be screaming about Manchester stealing our top player during our first season as a franchise. You all will loan us a couple of U18 kids, and maybe at some point will throw us a bone with an aging guy sitting on your bench. But let's be real - that helps your club just as much as (if not more than) it helps ours. The prime benefits of the CITEH connection for our club are 1) the money and 2) the scouting network. Your loanees are a much smaller factor.

2. You need to understand the art of the comparison. I took your action, and showed how stupid it was by putting it into a different (but unreal) scenario. In no way did I claim to quote you on any of that. It's an argumentative device.

3. You are 100% both baiting AND trolling. Textbook examples of both.

4. Yeah, you have.

I don't think that you can reasonably expect NYC fans to roll over and be totally content with this. And considering this is one of the few outlets that we as fans have to communicate, yeah, discussing it *does* do something. You're telling me that if you all were to sell Kompany to United tomorrow, you wouldn't be screaming about it on your forums? (Unless you don't have any - I see so many CITEH fans on here that I am starting believe that you don't.)

If we don't raise hell about it now, "you didn't seem to care before it was finalized" will 100% be used to justify the transaction. I'm not comfortable with that being the case, so hell is being raised.

Reactions: Paul and DiRoma
and saying something like "I seriously hope we try and get david villa on loan as well,just to piss you off." is trolling bro

Your reading comprehension really sucks.

1. The key part of that phrase is "who is a vital part of the success or failure of the Manchester City project". Manchester City will never loan a guy like Aguero, Silva, or Kompany while he's still critical to Manchester winning a title. Period. If that were ever going to happen, we wouldn't be screaming about Manchester stealing our top player during our first season as a franchise. You all will loan us a couple of U18 kids, and maybe at some point will throw us a bone with an aging guy sitting on your bench. But let's be real - that helps your club just as much as (if not more than) it helps ours. The prime benefits of the CITEH connection for our club are 1) the money and 2) the scouting network. Your loanees are a much smaller factor.

2. You need to understand the art of the comparison. I took your action, and showed how stupid it was by putting it into a different (but unreal) scenario. In no way did I claim to quote you on any of that. It's an argumentative device.

3. You are 100% both baiting AND trolling. Textbook examples of both.

4. Yeah, you have.

I don't think that you can reasonably expect NYC fans to roll over and be totally content with this. And considering this is one of the few outlets that we as fans have to communicate, yeah, discussing it *does* do something. You're telling me that if you all were to sell Kompany to United tomorrow, you wouldn't be screaming about it on your forums? (Unless you don't have any - I see so many CITEH fans on here that I am starting believe that you don't.)

If we don't raise hell about it now, "you didn't seem to care before it was finalized" will 100% be used to justify the transaction. I'm not comfortable with that being the case, so hell is being raised.

What's with the CITEH?

Status
Not open for further replies.