Frank Lampard Loan Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did move this thread to debate desk for this exact reason. It's not a Lampard discussion it's a MCFC v NYCFC debate. I'm literally praying for some news about anything. Just so we can bicker about a different topic.
Dan I get it when I was looking for a MLS team I picked the team that was going to start in New York, but to be honest there are some Man City fans that for get this is the board where people are not all Man City Fans. This thread becomes a MCFC v NYCFC debate because of :
1)Bad timing
2)Different priorities
And not in that order, and considering this board is seen the board for one team that lets the fans of the other teams form different leagues who are unfamiliar with the way New York sports fans are, this debate will continue unless Frank is here January 1st.

I'm a man City fan. Why's that so wrong? MCFC introduced a lot of people to this club. I, however, respect the fact this is a NYCFC forum and put my MCFC allegiances to the side.
No one said too ban man city fans. You have a troll and he happens to be a man city fan. Ban him or don't, it's your forum.

You seem not to have been here long enough to realize we have sent messages to Both team NYCFC and MCFC and coming here telling us to chill out isn't doing you any favors, especially with the constant reporting on both sides of the ocean. We are letting the teams know that we as fans of NYC aren't going to support that. There is a wedge right now between Manchester fans and New York fans. The Manchester Fans coming here defending there team by telling us to chill out are trolling are inflaming the situation. BTW dude you came at me you apologized to others but you came at me for saying that I don't agree with that like the idea of Man City keeping our player for honestly any added period of time, because our resources are more limited than yours. Yes I reported you cause If I responded the why I want to I get the banned, but you are keeping on this track. We are waiting to see BUT it is up to us to let them know we are watching and we will let MCFC and NYCFC what we think of the news that we are hearing and on a NYC forum yeah you are going to hear a NYC fan say we aren't ok extend the loan of a NYC player to MCFC. I'm not saying people form Manchester are, but New Yorkers aren't sheep, we are loud we will tell what we are thinking and if you don't like, cover your ears. Remember this is a NYCFC forum we are going to tell what we are thinking it won't always be "ok we'll deal with it".

Of course MCFC fans will defend their team,as I would expect NYCFC fans to defend theirs,which,believe me,they have done today,especially against me.I can accept that stance as I understand my original post pissed a few off a bit more than they,and yourself are already pissed about.It wasn't my intention,just a bit of mancunian banter taken out of context,which I now understand why.I didn't sign up to this forum for any hassle,just a bit of debating about football(soccer).Given a bit of time,I'll come round to what you would say is acceptable,and you'll come round to mine.I'll apologise to you for my first post,I was just annoyed at the time.....I will however stand by what I've said all day,it ain't NO fans fault regards the situation with frank,yes you want him there and at the minute we would probably like to keep him a bit longer......My chill out comment,was purely stating that until something is announced,I personally wouldn't worry about it,people are quoting the British press and believe me,you could wipe your arse on a British newspaper and more shit would come off the paper.......MCFC have gone from shite to a major force in the space of a few years....the boys in charge are good at what they do.

Reactions: USAfan6 and BxLio91
We did move this thread to debate desk for this exact reason. It's not a Lampard discussion it's a MCFC v NYCFC debate. I'm literally praying for some news about anything. Just so we can bicker about a different topic.
Ban MANU scum. Just on principle. Then we can all bond over it.

Reactions: MrE
Guys. I can see both points of view and would love to point a few things out to both sides. Unfortunately I only have my phone tonight so will keep this brief .... You are all right .... (Except Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan ... Who is just wrong)

Guys. I can see both points of view and would love to point a few things out to both sides. Unfortunately I only have my phone tonight so will keep this brief .... You are all right .... (Except Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan ... Who is just wrong)

I consider all arguments except mine to be equally shit. To paraphrase a great American businessman , "if we're going to talk facts, let's talk facts. If we're going with opinions, let's go with mine."

I consider all arguments except mine to be equally shit. To paraphrase a great American businessman , "if we're going to talk facts, let's talk facts. If we're going with opinions, let's go with mine."

Be fair. You can't base your argument upon Charles Mongomery Burns (Speingfield nuclear Power)

Even if Lamps doesn't come until after the Prem League season, that'll be in May. Won't be the end of the world.

GET. A. GRIP.
I. AM. FINE.

If you think it's just fine and dandy for Lampard to show up in May and everything to be puppy dogs and ice cream, then you clearly don't know what fans are like in NYC. He won't be accepted. Plus, it just shows what kind of person he is, and it also shows that MCFC has NYCFC by the short and curlies. It's a terrible way to start off.

Reactions: deedsy and Kjbert
If you're seriously ok with him not being here in May and not remotely pissed then you have no interest in the team.
I'd boo. Not him but the team. Every time he touched the ball.
May or March? If he showed up in May, it wouldn't be the disaster everyone thinks it would. And anyone who would boo their team is not a fan.

I. AM. FINE.

If you think it's just fine and dandy for Lampard to show up in May and everything to be puppy dogs and ice cream, then you clearly don't know what fans are like in NYC. He won't be accepted. Plus, it just shows what kind of person he is, and it also shows that MCFC has NYCFC by the short and curlies. It's a terrible way to start off.
I know what fans in NYC are like. I live here. But by all means, please withdraw your support. It's a team sport, not a game of individuals. Support the club.

Reactions: MrE
Status
Not open for further replies.