Frank Lampard Loan Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys Im gonna play a game and you tell me if Im close or nailed it

NYCFC fans - normal chatter about Lamps
ignored individual - you guys don't even know anything, MLS is an inferior league etc yadda yadda yadda

Others - He signed with our club, in our first season, its important for the teams image and for the fans for him to honor that contract and be here

ignored - CFG knows whats best for everyone, and the fact of the matter is, he can win a championship in England which is the #1 priority

others- he needs to be here for the first game...stuff bout being fans of NYCFC first etc

ignored - you guys dont know shit about shit. I know MCFC better than you know yourself. He deserves in England.

was it close or nah, im just basing this off the responses

Reactions: Paul
HE SIGNED WITH NYCFC IN MLS. Every other team/league is irrelevant. He made an agreement, and we all bought into it and spent thousands on season tickets based on the fact that Lampard will be there from day 1.
Speak for yourself and don't lump everyone into it I bought MY tickets for the TEAM not because of Lampard. I will be going and would have been regardless if he is there or not.

Reactions: LostAnvil
Perhaps but people here seem to be fickle. Once he scores a few goals and in MLS that should be what 2 or 3 games? People would change their tune.
He will get a worst treatment then Beckham did after extending his loan in Italy before going to the Galaxy. He was berated for his first year.

He will get a worst treatment then Beckham did after extending his loan in Italy before going to the Galaxy. He was berated for his first year.
I disagree. I think he would be booed for a game or two and that it would stop once production was shown. That said can we please wait for a freaking announcement to come down?

Reactions: MrE
I disagree. I think he would be booed for a game or two and that it would stop once production was shown. That said can we please wait for a freaking announcement to come down?
That isn't likely to happen giving the evidence presented

That's the problem THERE IS NO EVIDENCE. All it is is rumour and supposition with a side of wild ass guesses and hatred of our big brother team.
Pellegrini, The silence of Claudio, team and Lampard isn't helping. And just a heads up I'm not going to do it but calling them Big Brother team right now while everyone is heated isn't a good idea.

Reactions: DiRoma
Pellegrini, The silence of Claudio, team and Lampard isn't helping. And just a heads up I'm not going to do it but calling them Big Brother team right now while everyone is heated isn't a good idea.
I will call them whatever I like because everyone else can have their opinion so can I. As to what you listed those are all supposition. ie We would like to extend... or We want to extend... Nothing hard has come out that is why I have been taking the wait and see approach.

Reactions: MrE
I will call them whatever I like because everyone else can have their opinion so can I. As to what you listed those are all supposition. ie We would like to extend... or We want to extend... Nothing hard has come out that is why I have been taking the wait and see approach.
I get that but most here are pissed already and there has been nothing to not be pissed to tell us that we should not be.

Whats not helping is people slagging off any party without knowing facts... Parent, big brother, little sister, do you slag them off without knowing the facts ?

Whats not helping is people slagging off any party without knowing facts... Parent, big brother, little sister, do you slag them off without knowing the facts ?
I didn't slag anyone dude, so be easy but the everything going around the subject is negative and that is what we have and are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.