Frank Lampard Loan Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys Im gonna play a game and you tell me if Im close or nailed it

NYCFC fans - normal chatter about Lamps
ignored individual - you guys don't even know anything, MLS is an inferior league etc yadda yadda yadda

Others - He signed with our club, in our first season, its important for the teams image and for the fans for him to honor that contract and be here

ignored - CFG knows whats best for everyone, and the fact of the matter is, he can win a championship in England which is the #1 priority

others- he needs to be here for the first game...stuff bout being fans of NYCFC first etc

ignored - you guys dont know shit about shit. I know MCFC better than you know yourself. He deserves in England.

was it close or nah, im just basing this off the responses

I'd question myself as a fan,if I was you.......as always....just my opinion.

theres always this..... I have created Manchester and New York theads in off topic, so we can discuss till our hearts are content there

You know, I started to answer you, but I can't be bothered. No I don't what makes you think it anyway
You replied to "Manchester MCFC" saying "deleted replied to wrong post" (which is now weirdly deleted) as if you understood what I was saying / were replying to someone else

Reactions: Kjbert
You replied to "Manchester MCFC" saying "deleted replied to wrong post" (which is now weirdly deleted) as if you understood what I was saying / were replying to someone else

I intended to reply to your post, but replied to the post of MCFC_Manchester where he had quoted you instead, then I realised that what I was saying was a little out of order. So I edited the post to DELETED.

I have just realised something,
On 3rd August it was announced that Frank Lampard would join Manchester City on a six month loan ending in January.

6 Months from the beginning of August takes us to the beginning of February.

Has anyone actually seen official publication or have official verification of the source that states Lampard should be returned on 1st January, or is the return date actually where it looks like being at the end of January.

Thinking about it MCFC knew they would need cover for Yaya in January, and I would imagine they covered that base with the loan

I have just realised something,
On 3rd August it was announced that Frank Lampard would join Manchester City on a six month loan ending in January.

6 Months from the beginning of August takes us to the beginning of February.

Has anyone actually seen official publication or have official verification of the source that states Lampard should be returned on 1st January, or is the return date actually where it looks like being at the end of January.

Thinking about it MCFC knew they would need cover for Yaya in January, and I would imagine they covered that base with the loan

From what I've read, the loan ends Dec 31. But don't know how accurate that is.

Reactions: Kjbert
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...an-Premier-League-champions-confirm-deal.html --- States end Jan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Lampard -- States 6 Months from 3rd August
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/aug/01/frank-lampard-short-contract-manchester-city

I know I am sceptical of the British press, and Dan is Sceptical of Wiki, but three sources agree 6 months from begining of August, 1 even stating it runs out a few days after City are due to play Chelsea.

Maybe the club have said nothing because there is nothing new to say.

Well at the very least this thread might become the one with the most replies. Yippee...

Status
Not open for further replies.